Save Me

Aria P.O.V~~♡♡♡

I can't believe Zenix tried to follow me home. He's so weird. I don't want anyone to know where I live. I just moved here and I already met a creep. That was interesting.

When I got to my house, I saw Blake leaning against the doorway waiting for me. 

"So, how was the first day of school?"

"It was okay, I guess."

"Okay?.... well, I'm going away for now. See ya!" He waved as he went out to his car. I stared out the window and watched him leave. He was acting weird today.

I took off my hat and let my tail be free. It felt nice. I can finally be myself. I wish more humans would accept Meif'wa's. But that's not going to happen.

I go down the hall to my room and take out my speakers. I hook it up to my phone and look through my Playlist. I decided to play Lose Yourself by Eminem. I get and start rapping with the song and start dancing.

I suddenly heard the doorbell ring. I turn off the music and go to the door. I try to look through the peep hole, but I'm to short. I slowly open the door and I find Zenix in front of me.

"Sup, Kitty. How's it go-" I slammed the door in his face before he could finish. I just realized he saw my ears and tail. I run to my room to get my 'disguise' and open the door again.

"So, I am right. You are a little Kitty. What happened to your ears and tail?" He had an evil grin on his face.

"YOU DIDN'T SEE ANYTHING!" I yelled at him. He just raised his eyebrow and stared at me.

"Let's make a deal, Kitty. I won't tell anyone that your a Mei'fwa if you do me a favor." I didn't know what to say. I didn't want anyone else to find out I'm a Mei'fwa.

"What's your offer?" I asked.

"I need you to disappear." He said with a blank expression.

"What? Why? I just got here?" I whined

"Look, it's none of your business, but if you stay here your going to get hurt. I can try to help as much as I can."

I had to think for a little.

"Can I come in?" He asked. I just realized it was raining outside. "Uhh... sure.." I didn't want him inside, but I also don't want to deal with a sick person. He walked inside and sat on the couch.

"Look, if you don't disappear, my father is going to come after you. He knows your family and I don't want anything to happen. Just trust me. Please!" He pleaded on his knees and looked at me in the eyes.

I had to think for a little. I had so many questions. "Fine. Deal! But you have to answer all my questions!" I took out my hand. He shook my hand. "Deal. So, what questions do you have?"

"Well, first, how does your father know my family?"

"Your father and my father used to work together. They were great best friends. Til one day, your father meet your mother. My father liked her as well. They both started to compete to get her attention. Your father got her attention first. My father was so mad. He wanted to get revenge on your family, but he waited til he had something to use against your family. My father wants you dead. I tried to stop him, but he kicked me out and told me if I can kill you, he will take me back and I won't get hurt. But I can't just kill someone. Please, trust me!" He told his story.

I was very shocked. I didn't know about this. That's why my family keeps moving. I started to get mad. "How come no one told me!" I was close to tears.

"They just wanted to keep you safe. But I need you to come with me. I already told your family about this and they agreed." He got up and took out his hand, waiting for me to grab it.

"How can I trust you?" I asked

"You know I could have killed you a long time ago." I thought about that and realized he was right. I will just have to trust him for now.

--------------------------~~~~~~

I took Zenix's hand. He took me to his car and drove off.

"Where are we going?" I asked him.

"We are going to my house. It's safer there. You have to stay in the basement unless I tell you you can come out. I'll give you food, water, and a bed. I might even buy decorations for you. But you would have to keep quit and do as I say. Got it?"

I just nodded and stared out the window. I can't believe this is happening

We finally arrive at his house. He takes me down to the basement.

"This is your new room, Kitty!" I looked around and I was amazed. It had blue walls and a chandelier. It had a huge bed with lace around it and a fridge next to it. I walked around for a little. There was even a DVD player and a T.V and a lot of movies.

"I have to go to work. Enjoy yourself. I'm going to lock the basement door. If you need to contact me, just use the wall phone. You can't use your regular phone because it won't work down here. Only my number is saved on that phone. Don't do anything to it. I'll be back in a few hours. See ya!" He left and I heard the basement door lock. I turned on the T.V and put in Bambi. I sat on the bed and I started to fall asleep. Tomorrow is a new day, I hope it gets a little better.

--------------