Indestructible

Aria's P.O.V~♡

"WAKE UP" my younger brother, Blake, yelled.
"Alright, I'm getting up. Just give me 5 minutes....." I whispered, almost to the point where Blake couldn't hear me.
"Mom said she will make you pie for breakfast" Blake yelled as he sprinted out my door. My head popped off my pillow and I ran to my closet to get dressed. I decided to wear a plain black shirt with black sweats. All I have in my closet is black. I got my hat from my closet to cover my ears and stuffed my tail inside my sweats. It was really uncomfortable, but I have to deal with it. I ran downstairs and went to the kitchen. Blake was right, mom made pie for breakfast. Something must be wrong. I just had to ask, "Sooo.., mom..... why did you make pie for breakfast? Is something special going on?"

"Well..." my mom started "I'm got a promotion for my job, but the only problem is that it's in England. We will be moving to England by next week"

I dropped my spoon on the floor and my mouth opened wide. I was speechless. I don't want to move. I like it here in America. "Mom! Why? I don't want to move!" I whined as I slammed my hands on the table. I ran up to my room and tried to calm down. I hope England isn't that bad.

One week later~☆

This is it! I'm finally in England after a 10 hour flight. I grabbed all my luggage from the port and loaded it onto the truck. I sat in the back of the truck and plugged in my headphones. I listened to Technologic by Draft Punk. I just listened to it as we were driving past everything. It was raining, which was good for me. I love rain. When we arrived at the house, I was speechless. It was a giant house! More like a mansion!"Nya~ this house is huge!" I said and grinned. " Stop with the nya thing. People with find out you are a Meif'wa!" Blake warned me. "Ugh, fine. I'll try to stop, you know it's a habit!" I whined.

As we walked into the house, my mouth opened wide. The living room is huge! There are so many hallways too! "I'm picking my room first. Nya~" I yelled and sprinted down the hallway. "Not fair!" Blake yelled from the living room. As I was walking down the hallway, I spotted a huge room. I walked in and I decided this was going to be my room. "I found my room. I'm going to unpack" I yelled out to my family.

I started unpacking all of my things. I didn't have very much stuff so it took about 20 minutes to unpack everything. I was going through my stuff when suddenly I found a bag filled with fairy dust. I always used it when me or my family were in trouble. It can do whatever you set your mind to for about 30 minutes. Since I'm a Mei'fwa, trouble always finds me. I can never be alone anymore. The fairy dust really helps. I put it on a chain and put it around my neck so I don't loose it.

When I finally finished unpacking I decided to walk outside around the neighborhood. I just walked out the front door. No body noticed anything and they probably don't care. No body ever cares anymore.

I walked around for a little and I saw a ice cream store. It's a good thing I brought my money. I bought a mint chocolate chip ice cream and I sat outside. It was a cold and rainy day, which I really enjoy. Not very many people where outside.

I was just sitting there, minding my own business, when suddenly a girl came and sat right next to me.

"Sooooo.... You must be new around here. I know everyone in town and I've never seen you before. My name is Krystal!" She said with excitement. "Yeah.... I'm new... My name is Aria~" I said with a cute little voice, trying to be as nice as I can. "Nice to meet you Aria. I hope we can become friends. I need to go, hope to see you around!" She yelled as she sprinted away.

Well, that wasn't to bad. Maybe humans aren't all bad.

??? P.O.V

Fianlly.

I found her.

She just sat there, eating her ice cream like the 'innocent' little Meif'wa she is.

"Well, little one..

I'm coming for you, and your not going to like it." I said to myself

My phone started to ring.

"Ugh"

I looked at the caller ID. It was Father.

"Yes, Dad?"

"Did you find her?" He asked, he seemed very annoyed.

"Yes. I found her. She seems very evil. They way she looks at things. I'm gonna stop her!" I whispered through the phone so no one else could hear me

"Good job, son. Make it quick and painless. You have 6 months or I'm coming there myself to take care of it."

"Yes, of course father. I'll take care of it. You have nothing to worry about" I grinned as I said that. Being evil is fun.

"Great. I'll see you in 6 months. Don't make me wait any longer. And listen to your brother, Zenix, he's just trying to help."

I hung up. I got to angry to keep the conversation going.

Well, this is going to be a very long 6 months.

"I hope you aren't as evil as they say you are. I want to have a friend like you too"

But then I thought, What are you saying. She's evil. You have to get rid of her.

Maybe she can save me from my own nightmare

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~