Changes in storyline.....

As Salaam Mu Alaykum Wa Rahmatulahi Wa Barakatu.

Jazakallah for +97K Reads.It means a lot.

I have deleted a part of the previous chapter as I have decided to make a change in the storyline.
The Sheikh's Substitute Bride was getting unreal so I decided to change it a bit.

So there will be no more kidnappings but there will be truths revealed.

A reader @thethreebrownmice made me aware of a fact that I only found out about after I started TSSB.
In Islam two sisters are not allowed to be married to the same man at the same time,so I have to correct that.I have decided something which you will be aware of in the upcoming chapters.

Please have patience as I am still trying to figure out how to put the next chapter.

And lastly an announcement.

I plan on putting up another story of mine which will be set in South Africa.Here's the description and cover.

This is the story about a teenage Muslimah's daily life and it's challenges

This is the story about a teenage Muslimah's daily life and it's challenges.It tells how a Muslim girl balances her family life,friends,love life and how she remains faithful to her Lord despite all odds.This story is about Zahraa.

There will be times where you hate her,where you love her and where you won't know what to feel.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

It hasn't been posted as yet but I will soon In Sha Allah be done with the first chapter and then I will post it.

Updates won't be regular it will probably take a one or two months to update my stories because I'm in my last year of school which means I have to work extra hard and concentrate even more.So please bear with me.

Jazakallah for listening to this ramble of mine which I had to write.

I hope that everyone will be happy with the new storyline.

Just cross your fingers and hope I'm inspired soon.

Do Amanialah.