Forty Two

"Even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise." -Victor Hugo

Did you guys know that in TVD that the actress who played Jenna was younger then the actors/actress for Matt, Tyler and Vicki?

{VOTE (That star button at the bottom of your screen) }  {Comment (Next to the star button) }

11:21 p.m

1/27/17

(^^ Updated time.)

p a r t   f o r t y   two

D e f y i n g   T h e   A l p h a

     I sat in my room contemplating whether or not I should go and try and find Adrian but for some odd reason my stomach was screaming at me to refill it, which is odd seeing how I literally just ate fifteen minutes ago, but what can I say a girl's gotta eat.

I huff in annoyance and reluctantly get off my bed, I walk through my door. I make my way into the kitchen where a redhead sits with her head in a book. Her green eyes are so focused that it's incredible. I never was one for reading.

I walk towards the fridge, paying no mind to the redhead as I grabbed a piece of chicken. I walked over to the microwave and put the chicken in for two minutes.

"You're not going to put that on a plate?" The redhead asked, completely surprising me.

I turn to her, startled. "Uh, yeah?" I said, more as a question.

The redhead worse a disapproving look on her petite, round face. "That's very odd. My name is Cambria."

I wanted to blurt out how odd she was but I knew that was rude and to be honest I was in no position to be rude, seeing how the only friend I had was in a completely different pack.

"My name-"

"I already know who you are. Angel Lannister." Cambria said, a small smile gracing her lips.

"Oh, uh okay." I said, not knowing what else to say.

"So, how's living here?" Cambria asked, her book out of her hands, her focus solely on me.

I never really got questioned by pack members, in fact they ignored me half the time. So, I didn't really know what to say. "It's been fine." I said, unsure.

"Hm, I don't believe that for a second. I know Adrian can be a pain in the as*s but he has good intentions." Cambria said, completely shocking me. Did she seriously just call her alpha an as*s? Cambria must've noticed my surprise. "Oh, Adrian is my step brother. I always forget to mention that when calling him rude names." The nonchalance in her voice startles me. How can she be so calm about having him as a step brother? Why haven't I ever heard of this before?

"Oh, Adrian isn't one for bragging. I'm a product of an affair." Cambria said nonchalantly.

"Okay, so you're Adrian and Alex's step sister, a product of an affair and I just am now finding out about this, plus you're super nonchalant about this and it's kinda freaky!" I exclaimed, wide eyes, almost like an owl's.

"Yeah, I've grown familiar with telling the story since my step brother's don't like to tell it much. If I were to not tell anyone I would be treated as the omega I am." Cambria's tone, now bitter, slices through the air like knives. I can see the pain hidden behind the rage. She feels like a burden to the two strong males.