<<Part Thirteen>>

"Around the shadows creep, like friends they cover me. Just wanna lay me down and finally try to get some sleep.''

p a r t   t h i r t e e n

D e f y i n g   T h e   A l p h a

Yay we hit the teens!

Important A/N at the end!

///

Adrian didn't say anything after that, but his demeanor did change, he suddenly was colder and more distant. I knew what I said wasn't smart of me, and I was pretty sure I was going to get punished but how was the question that was terrifying me.

We traveled back to the pack house which took a few hours. The sun was up by the time we got back. Many of the pack members were irritated with me, I could tell by their angry glares or looks of annoyance. 

Adrian grabbed my arm tightly and dragged me into the pack house where many of his members were waiting with mischievous glints in their eyes.

"Since you did not only run away from me, you ran away from your pack, I thought they could decide how you should be punished." Adrian said with a wicked smirk.

I felt my heart cease and my eyes grew wide with fear. "Adrian no!" I exclaimed while struggling to get out of his iron grip.

"I told you, you disobey me you get punished." Adrian sneered as he stood behind me and held onto my shoulders tightly. I could feel the packs penetrating stares as I looked down at my feet.

"Okay, Nixon pack I have told you that Angel will be punished for her crime, now I need your help as our family to decide what her punishment is." Adrian said in a calm, collective tone.

Immediately hands are raised in the air. I felt my stomach turn at the thought of these people wanting me to get punished.

"I think she should be chained up again." A male said. I whipped my head up and glared into the black eyes of my culprit. "You really think chaining me up is a good idea? I lasted seven months out there, I could last another." I sneered with venom.

"She's right, that punishment is too easy, she's done it so she knows what to expect." Another male voice spoke. I averted my attention to green eyes now. His narrowed his eyes at me as I glared at him. 

"What about no food for a week!" A female exclaimed with a giddy smile on her face. I scoffed and looked at the dumb girl. "Are you serious? A week without food is all you got? I went seven months with little to no food, pay attention." I barked.

The girl gasped and began opening her mouth and closing it like a fish without water. 

"I know,'' A deep voice said. Everyone averted their gaze to the man, including me. He had a scar that ran down his left eye and bright blue eyes. The man was young, maybe in his early twenties. The man was handsome I must say. He looked similar to Adrian. "Why don't you try to be nice to the female instead of breaking her, have you ever thought of that?" The man said with a cocky tone in his voice.

"Alex, butt out." Adrian said through gritted teeth. "Why? Is it because I am right? You know mother would be so disappointed in you. I mean look at you and your female, your treating her like garbage, mother would surely be upset with you. Treat your female right brother or else someone else will." Alex said with a smirk plastered on his face.

Adrian growled and pulled me closer to him which made me nervous as I began to squirm in his arms. "Please let me go!" I cried as fear coursed my brain. "See, brother. The female is terrified of you." With that Alex turned around and walked out of the room we were in.

Silence scattered throughout the room as people began to look at me with pity. I hated it, I didn't want their sympathy. 

"Leave!" Adrian roared which caused me to jump and let out a frightened yelp.

The pack scampered out of the room leaving Adrian and I alone.

"I won't punish you. Not today, but disobey me again Angel and I won't have any other choice. You can't keep defying me, it won't be long until I will break that spirit of yours the hard way and neither of us want that." Adrian said as he grabbed my face in his hands. I stared into his eyes that made me warm inside. I should hate this male, I should want to hurt him, hit him, do something to him but I don't. I want to love him, I want to be with him.

I knew that it was my wolf wanting all of those good things, but I was smart enough to know that this male will never change.

As I break out of my thoughts Adrian suddenly lets go of my face and pushes me away and suddenly a window is shattered and large wolves are jumping through. 

My mind suddenly goes blank and a haunting and very sinister feeling passes through me.

Death.

///

Sorry I didn't update yesterday! I was loaded with homework and such! 

Also, I will not be updating everyday, I am swarmed with homework and tests and my family will be visiting.

Updates will be Tuesdays, and Fridays.

Who do you think the wolves are?

Vote&Comment please!

40 votes

5 comments 

if I get that many votes I will update tomorrow:)