Chapter 31

I know this last two chapters have been short, but I didn't want to let you guys waiting, so sorry.         Enjoy! :)

Chapter 30

“Violet.” Ian breathed out and I just stared at her.

She hadn’t change at all in these last three years. Her jet black hair was dead straight and was falling down her shoulders until the last of her back. She had always let it long, it made her feel warm, and those were her words, not mine.

Her black eyes hadn’t lost their shined in them. They were always bright and filled with happiness, but now they didn’t shined as much as they shined before.

“Hi Savannah, you hadn’t change at all girl!” She joked and threw me one her winning smiles.

“What are you doing here Violet?” Ian asked her and she just shrugged.

“Cant I just visit my friends?” She asked innocently, but then her voice went hard. “Just because Andre and I finished doesn’t mean I can’t come here. This was my home too for many years Ian.”

Ian sighed. “I know Violet.”

“Then don’t ask Ian.” She hissed at him and turned to me.

She slowly walked towards me and I just kept my gaze at her, but I noticed that Daisy moved back to Ian’s side. She kneeled in front of me and stare deep in to my eyes.

“Old friend, why don’t you shift back in to your human form? We have a lot of catching to do.” She said to me amused ad I nodded my head in agreement. We really have to talk about, especially her disappearing after her break up with Andre.

I got up from my laying position and went back to the cover of the trees, where my clothes laid in the ground. Looks like no running today, I thought.

I quickly shifted back and put my clothes on. While I did that, I thought deeply about what just happened.

What was Violet doing here? Did she wanted something or she just wanted to say hi? But the strangest thing to me was, why did she come now, when I came in to Andre’s territory? Violet always had a reason to do everything, so she must come for something or… someone.

“Hey, what is taking you so damn long?” Daisy screamed to me from the clearing.

“Give me a moment!” I shouted back, while putting my shoes on, which were my favorite pair of black combat boots.

“Okay let’s go back to the house.” I said to the three of them as I started to walk back to the house. I saw a sad look on Daisy’s face and felt a little guilty for getting her hopes up. I decided to talk to her later.

I felt the wind pick up and the next moment Violet was walking next to me. Her black hair was whipped back by the wind and she was smiling ear to ear, looking like she was in lala land.