~It Hasn't Stopped~

Everything has been going so well with Zach that I have totally forgotten about getting back at Nicole. So I start thinking. What's next? You know, if it wasn't for Nicole making my confidence slip, Zach wouldn't be my boyfriend right now. I should send her a thank you text. That will definitely mess with her.
Hey Nicole, just wanted to say thanks for yesterday! I now have Zach as my boyfriend. Hope your happy with my ex Ryan. Xx
Annnnnnd send! Hehe, she is gonna be so mad...

I put a jumper in my bag, then rush around my room trying to find my phone. I stuff everything in my tote bag. My feet find their way down the stairs and ... almost out the door...

"Where are you going hon?" my mum steps out of the kitchen obviously hearing me run down the stairs.

"I'm going to Zach's house" I reply looking down and then back at her.

"Alright... it's just I never get to see my daughter anymore. So the deal is, you can go to Zach's house only if we have a girls night" She shows me a little smirk on her face. Girls night with mum does sound good.

"Done and done" I smile at mum, she smiles back, gives a little chuckle, then walks back to the kitchen. I giggle then rush out the door. I was supposed to meet Zach 15 minutes ago. Oops. I jump in the car and quickly type a message to Zach.

Sorry I'm late! Mum wanted to talk. Coming now! Xxx A

I send the message and start the car, but Zach is a fast typer and I soon hear my phone ping.

That's alright sunshine. Don't worry. See you soon. Xxx Z

Sunshine?

Why sunshine? Xx

Because you are the light to my world xxx Z

Awwwww! That is so cute! I feel a blush coming to my cheeks as I type a quick reply.

That's so sweet Zach! Ok well I'm on my way now, so be there soon! Xxx A

I switch off my phone and start driving to Zach's place, which by the way, I am now 20 minutes late for.

Zach's house

I knock on Zach's door while rocking back and forth on my feet. I hear foot steps on the other side of the door. The door opens, but it isn't Zach. It's Nicole. Why is Nicole at Zach's place? She gives me a pissed look and storms past me slamming the door behind her. What the- but before I could finish my thought Zach opens the door. His face looked really pissed but he then saw my and his eyes softened and a smile spread across his face.

"Hey girlfriend"

Ahhhhhhh am I going to get butterfly's each time he says that?

"Hey boyfriend, sorry I'm late, mum wanted to talk"

"It's all good, don't worry" he grabs my hand and take me inside up to his room.

"Hey ummm Zach?"

"Yeah sunshine?"

"What was Nicole doing over here?" I ask with an awkward smile.

"Oh, Nicole just wanted to try and make me her 'boyfriend' but I told her that I belong only to you and I'm not some cheating loser. I think she just wants me because I'm yours." He explains easily, like it is no big deal.

"Oh." Was all I could say. I was not expecting that. Well, I don't know what I was expecting.

"So, your mine?" I ask with a playful grin climbing up my face.

"Yes, I'm yours and your mine." He gives a little wink. Now I feel like there is a zoo of butterfly's in my stomach. He reaches up his hand to my face to brush a piece of hair away. He leaves his hand on my check as he leans in for a kiss.

"Zach, please close the doors when your girlfriend is here, your eight year old sister is still home and does not need to see that just yet." Zach's mum catches us kissing in the doorway of his room.

"Of course" Zach says as a cheeky smile wipes across his face. He pulls me by the hand into his room, then closes the door; I roll my eyes an kiss this adorably cute idiot that is now mine.