~The Ball - Before~

"Gold shimmer or mute gold?" Penny ask for advice on which eyeshadow to wear with her dress.
"Definitely shimmer"
"Ok".
I put on some pale pink lipstick as Penny now applies her gold shimmer eyeshadow to her inner crease. Penny and I are at my place getting ready for the ball. I am so glad that I get to prepare for the ball with another girl.
"So who are you going with to the ball?" I ask Penny with a wink. A blush quickly spreads across her face.
"Oh um....Caleb asked me" she answers with a little embarrassed smile on her face as she blushes even harder. Caleb is a major jock at our school and all the girls only wish that he would talk to them.
"OMG Penny! Congrats girl!" I stop putting on my mascara to look at Penny who now has blush spreading halfway up her face.
"Yeah..." She drifts off.
"Anyways, who are you going with?!" She adds with a sly smile, apply some lip gloss.
I smile. "Zach"
"OH MY GOD AUTUMN! But he is like, soooo hot!" Penny basically shouts at me.
"I know!" I add with an excited giggle.
"Speaking of which, he will be here any minute!" I quickly put my mascara down and fixed my hair. It is in a side bun, but I pulled out a few strands to surround my face and curled them. Penny just curled her hair and let it fall over her right shoulder, which by the way, looked amazing with the dress she was wearing. I look in the mirror as I take in what I look like. The dress flows after me and my hair compliments it. It was Penny's idea to do the side bun and I couldn't be happier with any other style. I grab my clutch purse which goes so well with the dress. It has kind of an envelope style on the front with the top covered in silver gems and the purse coloured a mint blue. I shove some emergency supplies inside. I put some more lipstick and mascara inside, as well as my phone and spare cash. Ping.
"Caleb's here!" Penny explains excitedly.
"Ok well I guess I'll see you at the ball, have fun until then!" I respond.
Penny grabs her purse and rushes out the door. I put in my earrings and walk downstairs. As I reach the top of the stairs I look down and see Zach leaning against the doorframe. Oh. My. God. He is so hot that I think my brain has stopped forming words. As soon as I notice him, he notices me and our eyes lock. His face seems to light up when he sees me and I walk down the stairs to reach him. His eyes never leave me. I so badly want to fling myself at him but I stop myself. When I reach him he looks down at me with his crystal blue eyes that seem to be sparkling.
"Hey Zach, ready to go?"
"My god, you are amazing" Zach answers, not even hiding his amazement and affection in his voice. I blush.
"Thanks, you look amazing too..." You look more than amazing Zach, you are so hot that you look almost like a God.
"Should we go?" Zach asks me.
"Yeah, I'm starving!" I reply enthusiastically. He grabs my hand as he leads me to his car. This is going to be a night to remember. We get into Zach's car and before I could do anything else Zach leans over and kisses me. I was surprised why he wanted to kiss me but I didn't think much of it and kissed him back. As we break away I am still confused as why Zach would kiss me now. I look into his eyes and realise that his eyes look like the night sky by the way they are sparkling. I want to lean in a kiss him again so badly. So I do. I grab his arm and kiss him. He wraps his arm around my neck and kisses me back even harder. Why am I enjoying this so much? I swear I could just eat him right here and now. I remember that we are supposed to be getting food and not kissing in the car so I let go of his arm and look at him. He looks back at me with pleasure and confusion in his eyes.
"Zach, we need to get something to eat."
"Other than you? You may be delicious but inedible" was his reply. My blush creeps back at me. He leaned back and started to drive the car.
"So where do you want to eat?"
I consider the options. If we went to an Italian restaurant, they would give us garlic bread and I don't want garlic breath. If we had any fast food it would probably get all over my dress.... Hmmmm......
"Sushi?" Was that really the best I could think of? Oh well.
"Sure" Zach says with a smile on his face. I smile because I can't believe how lucky I am to deserve Zach.