6

Do you know how good a nice hot shower can make you feel? DAMN GOOD! I felt clean, refreshed and happy. I as dressed in purple and white plaid pajama pants with a light purple tank. I stepped out of the shower room and saw a few guys heading in.

"Are you taking a shower now?" A guy with black hair asked me hopefully.

"Nope, just finished." I replied flashing him a smile and walking down the hall.

"Damn." I heard him mutter under his breath.

Was that the only thing on these boys mind? I think it was official, I was the center of their worlds. Wow! That's funny. Hmm.. Queen Lily does have a nice ring to it. I returned to my dorm room to find all of my roommates lounging around doing absolutely nothing. I walked over and flopped down onto Will's bed were he was lying.

"Well ya'll are boring." I said.

"What?" Will said sitting up to make room for me to stretch out my legs.

"Is this all ya'll do? Sit around and do nothing."

"We're tired. WE had training." Ian whined.

"Be a man. Suck it up." I said jumping to my bed.

"Well if you're so smart then what do you think we should do?" Oliver asked.

"Hm..." I said putting my finger to my lips as if I was thinking.

"What?" They all asked.

"I GOT IT! Go get the other guys and bring 'em back here!"

"Okay, calm down." Oliver said holding his hands up in front of him.

A minute later they came back followed by the other four boys.

"What do you want?" Cal asked running his hand through his black hair.

"We're gonna play truth or dare." I said crossing my legs in front of me."

"Are you serious?" Jason stated.

"Of course! Plus this lets us get to know each other better." I said waving my hand in the air. "Sit down."

After a minute of complaining and grumbling they all sat down two to a bed. Will sat down on my bed with me, the twins were on one bed, Cal and Dave on another, and Oliver and Ian on the last one.

"Okay. Who starts?" Will asked.

"ME! Ladies first." I said sticking my tongue out at him.

"Fine, go."

"Um.. DAVE! Truth or dare?"

"Dare." He said bravely.

This boy had no idea what he had gotten himself into. I was known for coming up with the most embarrassing dares there ever was. One time I actually made this guy from my old school strip down to his boxers and put on some makeup and then sing girls just want to have fun while everyone else took pictures. Needless to say those pictures didn't stay private very long.

"Are you sure?" I said trying to give him a second chance.

"Yeah. Just hurry up."

"Fine. I tried to let you out of it. So don't come crying to me."

"Just tell me what I have to do." He said rolling his eyes.

"Okay. Hold on. I'll be right back." I said getting up and heading towards my closet.

I rummaged through my clothes until I found exactly what I had been looking for. I came out with my hands behind my back and an evil grin on my face.