3

Pic is Tyler Hoechlin as Liam Kalsen

----------------------------------------------

Once I was safely inside of my dorm room, I flopped down onto my bed and closed my eyes, enjoying the silence. Unfortunately for me, my silence lasted about three seconds before it was shattered by several loud voices.

'God! Can I not get one minute of peace around here?'

"Oh hey Lily. We didn't think you would be back yet. Where did you go?" Will said as he walked through the door followed by Ian, Oliver, and four guys that I didn't know.

"I went to the senior dorms." I said sitting up on my bed.

"Why?" He asked.

"To take a hot shower," I answered.

"You took a shower in the senior dorms?" One of the new guys asked in amazement. He had shaggy jet-black hair and dull gray eyes.

"Um.. Yeah. Who are you?" I asked waving my hand at the small group of boys, that were staring at me like they had never saw a girl in their entire life.

"Oh sorry. This is Cal, Dave, John and Jason." Will said pointing to each guy.

Jason was the one with jet-black hair and gray eyes. He stood 6'0 tall and had a muscular build. Dave had light blonde hair that was almost white, with piercing blue eyes. He was taller than Cal at 6'3 and had a lean yet muscular build. John and Jason were identical twins. They both had dark brown hair with chocolate colored eyes. They were the same height as Cal and they both had a mischievous grin on their face.

"So are you all  juniors too?" 

"Yeah we all live across the hall." Dave answered.

"If you ever get lonely, you can just come on over." Jason said winking at me.

"Shut up!" Will said elbowing him in the ribs.

"Sorry mate, didn't know she was already yours." He said holding up his hands in defense and smiling.

"She's not mine." Will mumbled to the floor.

"Good, then she's up for grabs!" Jason said happily.

I couldn't believe this! They were talking about me like I was a piece of property! I knew guys talked about girls, but hello, I was standing right in front of them!

"Excuse me, but I am nobody's and I am not 'up for grabs!'  I'm a person not a thing!" I exclaimed.

"Calm down love, I didn't mean it like that. Bloody hell," Jason apologized.

"First don't call me love and you just said bloody hell. What are you British?"

"Actually, I am British. We are in Londo, love, " he teased.

"Oh yeah., I forgot. Hey! Stop calling me that!" I glared at him.

"Sorry love, habit." He said with a smirk.

I rolled my eyes and went back over to my bed. My eyes started to droop and I could fill the jet lag starting to kick in. I fell asleep curled up on top of my bed, not even thinking about school starting the next day.

The next morning the first thing I heard was a loud buzzing sound coming from my alarm clock. I groaned and rolled over slapping the off button and climbing out of bed. The guys were all still asleep, how I don't know, but it didn't bother me.

I walked slowly to the closet and opened the closet. Inside I found a uniform with a not attached to it.

Lily,