Chapter 31

Elena's POV:

Wait what the hell am I doing, I am a young free and independent woman I have to do something I should of done last night.

I stuffed my sketch book into my bag and looked at the time, it was just about 6 and I just started to run not thinking about what I am going to do I get to the hotel and go to the front desk as they are just opening up.

"How may I help you?" The man says.

"What room is Cameron Dallas in I need to talk to him."

-

I get in the elevator and go straight to his room and I was about to knock on the door but the shower just stopped and I waited about 10 minutes so I go to my room and drop my bags and head back to his room and take a deep breathe. I knocked on the door.

Seconds later a shirtless Cameron opens he door with shorts on as I look at him with desperate eyes. He then slams the door with a blank face but thankfully my leg stopped it as he opens the door.

"That's going to defiantly bruise." I say looking at my leg.

"What do you want." Cameron says with attitude.

"You." I say in my head but I can't just be like that.

"Can we talk?" I ask politely with a smile.

Of course he can't resist so he says, "Fine." As he rolls his eyes.

As I walk in I sit on his bed as he stands across from me then there was silence.

"Just fucking talk already." Cameron says, geez.

"Well I wanted to talk about last night."

"What about it I told the truth about you being a bitch."

"No no." I say standing up smirking walking towards him as curiosity comes upon his face.

"Then what are you talking about." He looks deeply in my eyes

"Let me refresh your memory." I then grab him as I am on my tippy toes and crash my lips onto him and the best part was that he didn't stop and he kissed back. The spark instantly lit between us. We get a breathe of air as we look at each other, he then picks me up setting me on the bed as he holds my cheek in his soft hands kissing me again.

We stop for a second as my face turns red.

"I've been wanting to do that for so long." Cameron says scratching the back of his head.

"Me to." I pull my hair behind my ear. "I was so confused after the time we broke up and I just didn't know what I was thinking and—"

Cameron puts his finger on my lips as I smile once again. "The past is in the past, we're in the present now."

"Yes it is." I say smiling then sitting on his lap wrapping my legs around him continuing to kiss him as we lay on the bed and for the first time...