CHAPTER 8

~••••~•••••~••••~

"Yes! Tell what....." Evcan Hatun came in with an appalled face. "Oh My God!!" Shocked Victoria. Roilena had jumped on to the doctor and was beating her continuously. Victoria on the other hand was stopping her and pulling her off.
"May you burn in hell! Get off her! Wild lady!" Loudly uttered Evcan Hatun. "Huhh! Leave me! I will kill all of you! I will destruct this palace one day!" Yelled Roilena. "Let me first tell you one thing!" Evcan Hatun furiously pulled her off the doctor and grabbed her neck and made an eye contact.

"Listen to me carefully! My name is Evcan! The chief treasurer of the harem! If I want I would kill you immediately! But Our Sultan saved you! Our Sultan Orhan! This palace can be heaven for you when you obey! And hell if you donot! Mark my words if you act like that infront of any Princess or Our Great Valide Sultan, you'll be thrown to the wild wolves!" Evcan Hatun then threw her away.
The doctor had gone to a side. Victoria was stepping back as Roilena after widening her eyes and slowed herself for a moment and suddenly turned her face then out cried "where is your damn Sultan? I want to talk to him!". Evcan Hatun yelled " you will not understand right? Let me kick you out to the wolves! Come on walk!" Evcan Hatun pushed her forward for an immediate exit suddenly Kader Sultan appeared.

"My Sultan!" Evcan Hatun bowed. "Hatun! Bow infront of her! Immediately!" Evcan Hatun whispered in Roilena's ear.
"I will not bow infront of anyone! Kill me if you want!" Shouted Roilena. Kader Sultan was shocked and got furious, grabbed her from her jaws and said "Girl! You are forgiven this time because you don't know the rules but if this happen next time!", She Turned her face to Evcan Hatun and added "Evcan Hatun would make you understand things in more detail! I have not enough time to waste on this silly disrespectful girl!" Then glanced upon the mess Roilena had made, "This should be cleared immediately!" Ordered Kader Sultan and she turned to the door leaving the scene. The doctor got help from a nearby nurse for her bruises that Roilena had left.

~••~•••~••~

"My Sultana! Why didn't you punish her?" Asked Bulbul Agha. "Bulbul! I have seen something in her!" Replied Kader Sultan. "What thing.." Bulbul Agha got quite when Kader Sultan raised her hand.
(The Mystery Behind Raising The Hand A Servant Like Bulbul Could Understand, Well It Is A Signal To Make The Person Go Shut Without Wasting The Energy It Would Take To Say "Shutup"! Sultana's Actually Do That! )

~••~•••~••~

"Our Sultana is very generous! Anyways! Now you should know that you are a servant and concubine of Sultan Orhan han! And yes Victoria you too!" Said Evcan Harun. "What should be your names now?" Thinking Evcan Hatun. "Concubine? I am not anyones concubine or any ones property! I want to go!" Outraged Roilena. "You can't! And it ends here now! You two come with me!" Said Evcan hatun.

Roilena was saddened and was surprised by Kader Sultana's behaviour towards her! She imagined herself in her attire but suddenly got out of her imagination and again got stubborn and obeyed as she was forced!

~••~•••~••~

" I will first meet my mother and my beautiful sisters! You can go Murad!" Sultan Orhan smiled and turned to his luxurious chamber. Murad Agha smiled and left.

~••~•••~••~

"The Privy Chamber Is A Very Luxurious Chamber As The Sultan Lives In It. There Are Three Doors To Enter It, One At The The Right Side, Second At The Left Side And Third Is A Large One Which Opens To The Beautiful Terrace. When Entered From The Terrace There Is A Medium Sized Wooden Table At The Right Side With A Globe And Some Papers And A Pen On It And A Chair After it, Alongside There Is A Fire Place And Then with Some Distance There Is The Second Door Which Is Connected With The Path To Chamberlains Room. Starting From The Left Side There Is A Sofa Fitted With The Walls And An Sacred Area For Prayers Right Infront Of The Table With A Big Gap Alongside There Is Another Sofa Lined With The Wall And Ending With A Small Distance From the First Door From Where Others Could Enter. Then There Is A Big Luxurious Bed Right Infront Of The Door To The Terrace Having A Big Gap And An Elegant Curved Arch At The Top Of The Roof. Big Candles At The Side Of The Bed And One Circular Small Table At The Right And The Same At The Left. There Is A Large And Long Mirror With Beautiful Wooden Sides Placed At The Left Side Of The Bed. The Windows At The Top Of The Big Walls. The Walls Are Decorated With Many Floral Designs. Decoration Pieces Are Placed At Every Side. The Sunlight Gets In Easily From the Windows At The Top And Light Up The Whole Chamber!. Simply Amazing!".

~••~•••~••~

"I am so thankful to Allah! He gave the chance to me who no Shehzade gets other than the one who is chosen!" Smiled Sultan Orhan and placed his big crown on the small table near his Mirror and took a deep breath and turned to the door and left.

~••~•••~••~

"My Sultana's do you need anything?" Asked Fidan Kalfa.
Rabiya Sultana looked at Hurijihan Sultana and said "Hurijihan order what you want! I am not hungry!". "Bring that sherbet of mint!" Said Hurijihan Sultana.
"Sultan Orhan Hazretleri!"

"Oh My God! He is here!" Rabiya got elevated and turned to the door when it opened and Sultan Orhan came in smiling at both of them. Sultan Orhan extended his hand towards her with the palm downwards, Rabiya bowed and kissed and then hugged him. "My precious sister!" Sultan Orhan smiled.
"Brother!" Hurijihan hugged him and also kissed his hand. "My Hurijihan!" Sultan Orhan smiled.

~••~•••~••~

(A hand-kiss is initiated by the person receiving the greeting by holding out their hand with the palm facing downward; or by the person giving the greeting, by extending a hand to grasp the recipient's hand. The person kissing bows towards the offered hand and kisses and gets back! This shows great respect to the person whose hand is being kissed and is also popular among the royals as it shows that they are well mannered and respect is what comes first)

~••~•••~••~

"Where is our mother!?" Sultan Orhan noticed. "Umm.. She must be coming!" Smiled Rabiya Sultana. "Congratulations!" Rabiya and Hurijihan Sultana said at the same time and Sultan Orhan smiled abit more than he did before resulting in a small laughter and suddenly Kader Sultana came in their presence!

The door opened and she got in smiling at Sultan Orhan. She hugged him and prayed for his betterment.

"I have heard that my lion gave a speech, it was not as that big but really it hit the hearts of everyone! Everyone is talking about you my cub!" Delighted Kader Sultan and offered him to come sit with them. "Allah blessed me Valide, I am feeling very happy! And everyone should know that the son of a lion is always a cub not a sheep!" Gallanted Sultan Orhan.
Kader Sultana raised her eyebrow and also smiled at him.

"May Allah always bless you!" Kader Sultan prayed.
Everyone said "Ameen!".

Fidan Kalfa came in with the Sherbet and bowed then offered Hurijihan Sultana.
"My Sultana!" Said Fidan Kalfa.

"Oh.. My Valide! Where is that girl?" Asked Sultan Orhan. "Please don't ask about her My Orhan! She is so disrespectful! I nearly had thrown her out of the palace!" Kader Sultan rolled her eyes.
"What?" Asked Rabiya Sultana. "Really? Who is that?" Asked Hurijihan Sultana. "I didn't see her in the harem! She must be with the doctors right? I should visit her!" Said Sultan Orhan and got up then turned to leave. They all got up too and bowed.

Unfortunately, Gulbahar Hatun was coming in and they had an eye contact, Gulbahar Hatun smiled at him and congratulated but instead of replying and hugging her He smiled and left. Gulbahar Hatun was speachless and watched him leaving. She could stop him, hug and kiss him if only it was possible! She looked at him as if she had been yearning for years and as if the value of his Gulbahar was gone.

~••~•••~••~

Well this was a long chapter right? ;) please comment your reviews and please share this story with your friends this a request from me to you all! <3

~••~•••~••~
Chapter 9 And 10 Comes Out Next Week On Friday!