CHAPTER 1

Amasya,1413
(Shehzade/Prince Orhan's Sanjak/Province)

~••~••••••~••~

The Sun was hiding behind the thick winter clouds, the forest was very silent with some cold breezes blowing. The trees and some parts of the road were also covered with Snow, Fog could be seen with a short distance and then Suddenly an Eagle flew from the south making the noises eagles usually make indicating that someone from the Royal Dynasty, Someone from the Capital is heading towards the north where Shehzade Orhan's Sanjak/Province is located which is Amasya.

~•~•~•~•~

"How will we tell him the situation?" asked Bulbul. "You don't worry bulbul!" replied Kader Sultan. "But Sultana!".
"shush!" angered Kader Sultan.

~•~•~•~•~

"Don't you feel that winters are colder than before!?" firmly asked Shehzade Orhan.
"Hmm a bit!" replied Katerina hatun with a beautiful smile.
They both were sitting next to each other holding each other's hands in the Royal garden outside the palace.

~••~•••~•••~••~

Shehzade Orhan was wearing his casual dress which usually shehzade wore at that time. A Kalpak on the head and a beautiful bluish Kaftan with white fury lines and white embroidery with black çizme/type of boots on the foot.
Katerina was wearing a beautiful dress which was also called a Kaftan (Lady's Kaftan)with beautiful floral embroidery on the whole dress and a shiny elongated clip on the side of her silky brown hairs.

~••~•••~•••~••~

"Hey! Royalties are coming! Open the door! Open the door! Our Sultana is here! Royalties from the Capital!"Informed the tower man!
The head gatekeeper had understood and left the gate open and the Royal cart got in.

~••~•••~•••~••~

"*There are many categories in Royal Carts they are designed differently for Sultan's and for Sultana's although Sultan's don't travel in the carts*".

~••~•••~•••~••~

Shehzade Orhan suddenly saw those Royal carts coming and then told Katerina to come with him.
"I hope everything is okay!" muttered Katerina Hatun and followed Shehzade Orhan.

~••~•••~•••~••~

(The Main Gate through which the cart entered was in the middle and the path to Palace gate was straight and had different flowers accompanying the route)

(Katerina was a concubine in the harem, Shehzade Orhan fell in love with her when she was sent to entertain him, afterward, she was gifted with gold coins and some pieces of jewelry and respected by other concubines as everyone started to call her as hatun)