#7: The Naughty and the Nerd

I wasn't expecting this one to be so long but it almost reached over 2000 words, (1919 to be exact), and it's my second longest story next to "Camp Sex" and

Just like with "Horny Spirits", this was inspired by a sex chat I never finished, so I guess you could say that this was my opportunity to do so.

I was interested to see how this one would end up so that's I just could not stop writing it. It got me excited/anxious from start to finish.

"Horny At 17" might've been the first story to get a sequel, but this story basically beats that because it was the first to get the quickest sequel AND finale written, (when it's actually finished I mean). I basically wrote the sequel to this, I believe it was on the same day, and after that I was already working on the finale, which still needs some work. This was also the first time I ever posted a story AND its sequel on the same day when I got the chance. This really got me excited. Who doesn't want this kind of study date?

First story for someone to recommend that it be expanded. This is now turning into my second erotic romance but I wasn't expecting that at all. It is being edited but still needs a lot of work.

I feel like this is one of my most interesting because it just has a little more too it than just the sex. Yes all my stories are about sex but this one is kind of like Fifty Shades of Grey in terms of it being more than that.
I really wasn't expecting to make it longer but after the suggestion and looking back on it, I think that I could tell more with it. Thank you to that person.

One of my favorites. I would love this kind of study date.