Chapter 11

I feel the sun hit my eyes. I slowly opened them and noticed the clock read 5:11. I sat up and noticed Grey wasnt in bed I seen a black outline of someone jumping out of the bathroom in a towel. I scrunched my eyebrows together and walked over by the door and flicked the light on. Grey stood there like a deer in head lights. A towel hung lowly on his waist allowing me to see his six pack and v line.

"Like what you see?" He ask snickering.

"I seen better." I sass at him.

"Who have you seen half naked?" He growls out.

"Myself." I can't help but smile at my joke. I watch his shoulders relax as he walks to the closet. After about a minute he walks out in black suit pants and a white button down shirt. To me a man in a suit is like the best.

He fixes his cuffs on his sleeves and walks towards the door.

"I am going into work so no one gets suspicious." He says pulling me into a hug.

He grabs my hand and walks downstairs making me trail behind him. He walks into the kitchen and hands me a list.

"These are some simple house chores." I nod my head as I look at them. Isn't that just great, I get kidnapped and now I have house chores.

"Joy of all joys." I mumble under my breath annoyed. I hear grey chuckle at me.

"I also expect dinner to be done by the time I get home, okay?" He asks a little serious.

I nod my head. I didn't notice he was facing the other way now so he didn't see me bod my head.

"Okay?" He says a little louder, his voice was laced with annoyance and anger.

"Yes." I growl out. He turns around with a granola bar in his hand.

"Don't get snappy with me now." He laughs.

He pulls me into another hug and then kisses my forehead. I watch him walk to the front door and then leave.

As soon as I hear the door shut I scrub his germs off my forehead. One more day, I can do this.

I read the chore list, it was quite simple. Clean his room, clean the living room and kitchen, vacuum, sweep and dust. I walked up to Greys room and looked around it was fairly clean. A few dirty clothes on the ground, the bed was unmade and a few other things.

I quickly got to it. I threw all his clothes in a hamper I seen in his closet. I went into the closet and began picking up the dirty clothes on the ground. After that I quickly made the bed and went into the bathroom. I looked around and found glass cleaner and something to clean the ground. I cleaned the mirror and small window that was in the bathroom. It was locked, obviously. I rolled my eyes in annoyance. I clean the tiled floor and bathtub.

I walk downstairs and turn the tv on, I quickly turn it to the music station and turned it as loud as it would go without making my ears bleed. I heard eminems voice fill the room and I began doing the rest of my chores. As I finished I notice a really old looking thermostat on the living room wall behind the tv.

I remember how my mother and father were joking around when I was like five. My mom was happy because my dad had insurance and my dad thought that's why she married him. I smile at the memory.

"So are you planning on shooting me for my life insurance?" I dad teases. My mom broke out into a smile.

"No, no no. Id do something a little more entertaining." She laughed.

"Like what?" He laughs.

"Well I am quite positive that that thermostat thing has mercury in it. So I'd just mix it in with your food." She laughs at my dads shocked face. They both start laughing.