Q&A

Hello my wonderful peoples! 

So, now that I've properly passed out, awoken, and read all your comments, I wanted to go ahead and add a bit of a question and answer section. I did this for my last novel as well and it turned out to be nifty. Just a warning, for those who haven't completed 'Touch Me', this section will contain spoilers!

1. First of all, Chapter Forty is not the end. So if you have not read the epilogue, please back up and read it! I updated the last two chapters at once and for some reason the epilogue glitched up and played hard-to-get. It's fine now, but gogo powerrangers.

2. Will there be a sequel? What's next?

'Touch Me' is a stand-alone novel. I won't be writing a sequel and honestly I think it would take the shine off of it if I did. I intend to return to my 'Struck' series and continuing what I started in 'Static', though it may take me some time to get back to that! Should that fall through, I'll probably just write new stories as I always do. :)

3. In the Epilogue, did Katia and the Genesis vampires die? (I'm guessing some think the epilogue was just a vision Katia was having or something?)

Nope! They all survived. Theo promised to Sebastian that if the time came, he would kill Katia himself in order to protect them. He stabbed Katia in the heart, which halted the mystical poison and saved the vampires, and then she was taken to a hospital (they do exist) where after surgery and with supernatural healing abilities, she miraculously survived. Obviously, she's still the Phoenix and their touch still causes her skin to glow, but I think they'll be okay as long as they don't drain her completely like Desmond did! ^^

Oh, and Theo had no idea Katia would survive his attack. For all intents and purposes, he honestly believed she would die!

4. How are they able to tolerate the sun in the end if they're still vampires?

Well, it's the same reason they're able to feel again and to taste food. It's the same reason they became able to stay awake when day broke. Katia stated to Desmond that if he had been satisfied with the temporary, she would have given him extraordinary abilities. Because the Genesis vampires were satisfied with what they had, they got back their humanity even if they remained as vampires physically.

5. What about how Sebastian became a vampire?

I purposely didn't tell how Seb came to be a vampire because I liked him being the mysterious one out of all of them. The fact that he told Katia he used to be the First Elder was unusual in itself being that he doesn't like to share about himself! It makes it harder to be able to trust him, but in the end Katia does anyway.

6. Bonus fact: I purposely added Scarlett as a conflict character in order to bring up the possibility that Katia would have to pick between her men which one she'd stay with. I only did this to mess with your heads! It was fun to watch you all suffer, but I'm sorry. She didn't have to choose in the end, or rather if she did she chose all of them!

7. Plot holes?

If you see any, do me a favor and pretend they're not there! :P I wasn't as concerned about the flesh of this novel being perfect, being that I wrote it purely for my own entertainment. So I'm sure I missed a few things! 

8. Another fact: I'm going to be posting an information section in the next update that includes some notes and ideas I had about the witch covens, mostly because I wasn't able to go deep into their dynamic within the novel. It seemed unnecessary to the plotline. However, it might interest some of you so have at it!

Alright, so I'll probably answer some comments and if you have any questions, feel free to ask. This novel was probably one of my most favorite to write, though at the same time it was so difficult! I have a horrible time writing romance, so every sex scene was a task for me! But I absolutely loved my characters and I was so sad each time I noticed how close we were to the end! 

-pouts-

Oh and I loved the covers and artwork that was sent! There's some real talent out there! Thanks for the delightful comments and massive compliments! You guys made me not want to throw my laptop continuously at the wall, which is cool. :P

Thank you!