A/N- Hacking

so this was brought to my attention and I thought it should be addressed

someone reminded me that we are always at stake for being hacked, because this is the internet, so I just want to remind you guys to be careful; have a strong password with letters and uppercase and lowercase, and numbers. Don't tell anyone your password either.

now, how to know if I ever get hacked. If I ever send anything horribly mean or inappropriate to you guys, that's a start, especially if I'm rude and such. If any content gets deleted, like entire stories and chapters, then that's an obvious, unless somehow I really didn't like that story (but I would never do that to you guys)

and finally, posting inappropriate content.

that is something that I would NEVER do, I can assure you. I don't wanna see inappropriate content, you guys don't wanna see it, it's something we can all live without.

so why this sudden pep talk on getting hacked? A friend of mine sent me this-- read the Warning! section, last one: (link in comment section if it doesn't work)

https://www.wattpad.com/story/76666426?utm_medium=pm&utm_content=story&utm_source=android

and this:

https://www.wattpad.com/story/75816139-hacking-wattpad-4chan

just please be careful guys, I know this information could be real or it could be fake (likely a false rumor), but being hacked is not new. I want you guys to be safe, and to feel secured as you read my content. If anything out of place comes up on my account, please notify me and I will deal with it. I've never been hacked before, but that won't stop me from taking necessary precautions, nor will getting hacked stop me from writing stories. I care about all of you, so please...

just be careful on the internet. <3