Chapter 14

"What?" he asked looking down at me as if I was going crazy. I kind of knew he would be against it but, I wanted to help. "Why don't you just drink from me?" I whispered a bit nervous waiting for his response.

"No" he instantly said.

"Why not?" I demanded and he shook my head. "Because I don't know if I will be able to stop or what will happen." He said in a serious tone. Maybe this wasn't the best subject to bring up after what happened but, I couldn't do anything about it now.

"I trust you, with my life. You won't hurt me" I whispered looking at him and he just shook his head pulling away but I didn't let him go. "You need to drink and I'm offering you me. You drink, I know you're better, it's a win-win" I said moving my hair out of the way as his eyes kept switching between my eyes and my neck nervously.

He was scared he would hurt me but, I had faith in him. Faith that this would go right.

He swallowed hard nervous but, I gave him a reassuring smile. "I don't want to hurt you" he whispered out making me frown a bit. "You won't" I said moving closer as he took a deep breath thinking and I waited. He wanted to but, fear was stopping him.

"It's fine" I whispered smiling at him and he pulled me closer.

He slowly leaned down wrapping his hands around me and nuzzling the crook of my neck as he inhaled my scent. I swallowed hard closing my eyes. I'm pretty sure it wouldn't be painless but, I would take it. He bit into my neck making me wince a bit and he started to drink. It was a little uncomfortable at first but, I managed. Maybe me being in his arms helped.

He moaned out as his hold tighten around me making me shiver and shut my eyes tight as I started feeling dizzy. My grip loosened on him and he pulled away instantly trying to control himself. After a few deep breaths, he did making me smile.

"Thank you" he whispered making me all warm inside "Anytime" I whispered lifting my head to meet bright green ones and he smiled back. I could never understand how he could exist. How could I have this somehow. Everything about him was beautiful, just perfect just like this moment.

He gently touched my hand and intertwined it with his again squeezing it as his other went to my head. He tilted my head up as he leaned down. My heartbeat picked up in anticipation for it. This was the moment I wanted before. I couldn't let it slip again. Even if I was a bit lightheaded.

He gently pressed his lips to mine and this spark and warm feeling hit me hard. I pressed my lips to his loving the feel of his lips and the kiss. So gentle, so slow, so perfect. My hands went to the back of his neck as we continued and he deepened the kiss.

Both of his hands held my head lightly as he moaned lowly. My heart was speeding with adrenaline and my mind is gone by just his lips. He pulled away seconds later as I stood there in a daze for a second before he pulled me into his chest.

"That was perfect" he whispered against my head and I nodded keeping my eyes closed and holding onto him.

"How are you feeling?" he asked and I shrugged "I'm fine just a little dizzy" I said and he instantly scooped me up bridal style making me jump but the relax into him "You should lay down" he said walking to my room. I didn't let myself think of anything else but, being in his arms till we got to my room.

He laid me on the bed gently and putting a cover over me as I just watched him in silence. What was he going to do? He kissed my head smiling at me and turned to leave. I instantly felt my mood shift seeing him go. I shouldn't have said anything about being dizzy,

He froze turning back to me then closed the door.

He felt how I was feeling. This was going to be the best and worse thing about being his mate. I was never going to be able to hide anything from him but, it could help in situations like this. When I'm scared to say what I want to. Right now, I didn't want him to leave. I wanted to be with him more than anything.

He walked over getting on the bed silent and laid next to me and pulling me closer then onto his chest. I smiled feeling my heart flutter at the action.

"I'll be here as long as you want me to"