32. Choice

(Media picture of the cover of "On The Run")

Original Published Date: 02 April 2016

-edited-

Estelle

Before the lights can consume me, and I'll be in heaven or hell. Before I knew it, a memory fell, and there was a spot of black. Then all the memories started to fall, and it was all black once again.

Then the black starts to sparkle, like little sparkles and glitter started to fall and it's not so dark anymore, I start to feel warm and happy. Is my mate touching me, is the what my wolf experience when my mates touches me?

What the hell just happened?

James

-4 Days Later-

Tanya, she's no longer alive. We locked her up until Aaron was ready to tell Taylor what happened. After finding out Taylor didn't have a second of hesitation of killing her. She didn't even cut her neck. She stuck the blade in her abdomen and twisted it slowly as blood started to fountain out of her mouth. Then she started stabbing her major arteries. Then Danielle was mad at Taylor for not letting her "join the fun" but they fought it out. And when Ethan tried to grab Taylor and Aaron punched him and they started fighting. Although I did make a couple grand on the fights. And yes I made bets on my friend. I bet Taylor was going to win, which she did. Then I bet Ethan was going to win, which he did. I'm just surprised people were stupid enough to bet on the pampered princess.

Estelle has been in a coma since the night after she was shanked. Oh, I did forget to mention that I snapped Jakes neck, nine times out of ten, he's in hell getting raped by the devil, I hope. As for ally or companion. Victor forgave him for cutting him, with a forbidden blade. Me I'm still healing. Humans heal so slow. Nick is officially a new member of our pack, but when someone leaked his past about being a hunter, let's just say we had to put him under protective custody until everyone cooled their shit.

Kyle. As for that dickhead. He still runs his all about girls to the guys. Until someone, me, "accidentally" talked about it with a couple guys only two feet away from the gossip girls of the pack. The ones who had their mates, they were pissed but they're mates so they didn't stay mad for long. And the guys that had girlfriends, well they're single. He's in the hospital, also in coma. Why? When he found out I was the leak he said "I won't be there to comfort you at Estelle's funeral", he probably won't be waking up any time soon or ever, hopefully.

Right now the only thing that's keeping my mate alive is a machine. Oh speaking of, how did I forget to mention, the minute Tanya and Jake died mine and Estelle bond was back and it feels so much stronger. I guess they both had to be dead.

I'm in the kitchen, its the second time in the past four days I've left Estelle's room, and I'm ready to go back.

I walk back in her room, and she's still asleep. Sometimes she'd mumble a couple words, but she just won't wake up. I change her bandages every so often. Every time I look at the wound again, I just can't help but think about how useless I was when this happened. I should've known Tanya would never go through with letting someone else kill her mate. Just to think that I'll never see Estelle's green opals ever again puts knots in my stomach.

There was a knock on the door and I saw Victor. "This might not be what you want to hear, but Kyle has woken up from his coma." He's right, that's not what I wanted hear. That's the last thing I would want to hear. "James?"

"To hell with Kyle." I growl as I sat in the stool next to Estelle's hospital bed. I hold her hand, I can't feel her sparks, so I know she feels mine. The doctor said if I keep in contact with her, it will increase her chances of survival. I look at Victor and he sits in a chair by the door.

"Remember when you put me in the hospital, for... remember putting me in the hospital?" He asks, making sure not to mention why, unless he wanted to end up like Kyle did. I nodded my head. "Well, you forgave me for what I did. And in my defense, you weren't mates at the time." I turned around and glared at him and he quickly went back to what he was talking about before. "Jus forgive him."

"You know. There's a difference between my best friend fucking your mate, than my other best friend sounding so positive that my mate is going to die." I growl. "Which sounds worse?" I ask.

"Actually, what I did sounds worse. And I'm pretty sure if the police didn't arrive that day I'd be dead so..." He trailed off leaving a dead silence. "Look. What he did was wrong. But maybe he's wrong. Right now a machine is keeping her alive. It's her choice to wake up or not."

========================================================

A/N:

There's no a/n for this book really. Im just letting the people that read *Double Mated *The Alphas Calls and *My Brother My Mate know that

•THE ALPHA CALLS IS CHAPTER FROM OVER AND THERE'LL BE A SEQUEL

•I'M ADDING A EPILOGUE BUT ALSO A SEQUEL FOR DOUBLE MATED SO PEOPLE CAN FINALLY KNOW WHAT HAPPENED IN THE ENDING AND WHATS TO COME

•MY BROTHER MY MATE... there's nothing I need to say for this book ,so far, so...

LATER NERDS :<3