6. Bus

(Media picture of Danielle)

Original Published Date: 9 November 2015

-edited-

Estelle POV

Ethan pressed his foot to Aaron's stomach with a large kick of both of his feet sent Aaron went flying across the room, unfortunately he hit the wall and slowly slid down. That'll take some explaining to do.

Ethan quickly got to his feet, and ran down the stairs. It took Aaron a moment but he started to follow him. Like a idiot I am I followed them.

Aaron was understandably pissed, but Ethan was no where to be found. "He's gone." Aaron growled.

I try and grab his arm, but he snatched it out of my arms. "That asshole is your brother?" He grunts in the voice he usually uses to protect me, not against me.

"Yes, but I didn't know he stole from you." I tell him. "Like I said Ethan is a common name, how was I supposed to know that the Ethan who stole from you was my brother that I found out about earlier today?"

"Well he is, Estelle, and I don't like it."

"I see that." I mutter. "Why are you mad at me?" I ask.

"You're related to him, that criminal, that low life, that sorry ass werewolf." Aaron growled, and I was getting a scary vibe from him.

"He's stolen, yet you've killed, who actually sounds like the low life?" I ask.

He stepped closer to me, as I took a step back. Aaron is so cute, but he's also intimidating, in the worst way. "Why are you taking his side, Estelle, you just met the guy."

"The guy, is the last person who's seen my father alive, and he's my brother." I'm so sick of backing down. It may be the Alpha in me, but I'm sure as hell done acting like a pup. "I am your girlfriend, Aaron, don't you think you're taking your anger out on the wrong person?" I snap.

"He's a rogue, Estelle, how can you be this blind?" He took a step back and took a deep breath. "You're choosing a rogue over your boyfriend." He turned around and went to get his jacket. He hesitated a moment to look at me, but when he finally did he had a annoyed look on his face. "I think we should take some time apart." As he said those words my heart shattered like a fallen vase.

"Aaron, you have to be kidding, right?" I can hear how shaky my voice is, as I try not to cry.

"No, I'm not, Estelle. You're beautiful and you can find some one else, and when you're done with your sorrow or 'broken heart'." He slammed the door behind him.

Son of a bitch.

-Morning-

School, school, school. That's the last thing on my mind.

I walk to my bus stop after getting dressed and all, and this time Aaron doesn't show up.

"You told me nothing!" A aggravated voice screeched.

"What did I not tell you?" I ask Taylor.

"About you and Aaron's breakup, somebody saw Danielle and Aaron was 'sharing' a smoothie at Starbucks. You didn't bother to tell your best friend you and that jackass broke up." She held her hand up for a high five, but I wanted to high five her in the face.

"That was two days ago and he's sharing smoothies with the pack slut slash bitch slash dumb ass." I grunt, trying to hide the fact that I feel sick to my stomach and stupid as shit.

"Not slut, not bitch, not dumb ass, alphas daughter."

"There's a difference between her and a Alpha's daughter." I stepped on the bus, and took a seat in the very back.

"What happened between you and Aaron. You two were like the schools cutest couple, despite my dislike for him."

"My brother happened, now him and Danielle are the schools cutest couple." I sigh, and rolled my eyes, trying not to make my emotions consume me and depression wears my face like makeup.

"Stop! Slow down!" A kid yelled, I look to my right, and there was a eighteen wheeler, and we were in its way. He tried to hunk his horn but we're in a bus so we couldn't move fast.

The eighteen wheeler smashed into the bus. Taylor fell into the aisle, me right behind her. I flew down the aisle, as the bus flipped on its' back and I hit the ceiling of the bus. I can hear the screams and my bones crack as my body fumbles against the seat and other people.

Then everything was black.