Chapter 27: The Perfect Moment

Days and months has passed and the relationship I have with Dylan just got stronger and stronger. We've been through a lot of dates, laughs, more sweet moments, we sometimes fight but in the end- we manage to surpass those trials and more love. This is the last year of our high school life and even if I hate to admit it, I take everything that I said back. The part where I wouldn't enjoy my senior year, where in truth, right now, I'm having the best time of my life.

Austin and Beth always show their affection together and I really think that they suit each other because they are both attractive, have a lovable character and extremely smart. I remember one time when they talk about smart things and they would debate whether who is right and wrong, they would ask us if who is right and I and the others would pick their side which I and Beth would lose because I'm the only one who took her side.

Isaac and Ryan still have their dibs on the new girl. They even had a bet on it. I don't know if they just wanted to show is the most attractive with the both of them or they're just plainly serious about that girl because they think she's hot when I think she's just a flirt.

Marc and I became the best of best friends. He hasn't been in trouble for more than two months now and I'm happy for him. I even teased him if he had missed seeing our principal in detention which he just shrug and said he doesn't. Mind you, Dylan still doesn't trust that guy and I would sometimes spot him hiding on things when I and Marc would go and hang out which I would drag him out from where he was hiding that makes the three of us hang out. Both still fight like cats and dogs.

"I'm so excited for prom!" Beth chirped happily.

I smiled at her goofy expression, "So, have you picked a gown to wear on the prom?"

She looks at me weirdly, "Don't be dumb. We're going to go out and go shopping together later." She rolled her eyes in irritation.

I felt someone's arms wrapped on my waist and gently kissed me on the neck, "Dylan, could you stop showing public display of affection when we're in school?" I hissed.

He didn't held back and whispered on my ear, "Can't help it babe, you're just too darn irresistible."

I elbowed him on the stomach that made him groan in pain, "If you won't stop that, I would honestly ask Marc out to be my partner on the prom."

He placed his arm around my shoulder, "Oh c'mon, I know you wouldn't do that. You love me babe." He flirts.

I stick my tongue out and stare at Isaac and Ryan who is now beside Beth. Both of them look disappointed and I couldn't depicter why.

"What's wrong?" I questioned.

Isaac let out a deep breath and stare at Ryan's annoyed face, "By the way, who is the girls you're taking on the prom with?" Beth asks.

Austin intervened when he came and kiss Beth on the cheeks after, "Don't ask them that." He chuckles, "The new girl just busted them."

"Shut up smarty ass." Isaac groaned.

A smile formed on my lips, "Why is that? Don't she like any of the two of you?" I chuckled, "You have a title on our school, may I say, the chic magnet and she busted the two of you?"

Ryan furrowed his eyebrows, "It's not that she doesn't like us. It's just that, someone already asked her and she had said yes already."

"And may I say that the guy asked her is your guy best friend." Isaac said in the British accent while he looks at me.