I'm ready

Dedicated to all of you amazing readers.

Natalia.

'Love you' that's what he said. I know I heard him say that. With all the years I've known Theo he's never said 'love you' to me. I mean what does he mean by that. Is it a friendly love you like you say to friends and and family or the type of love you that has a way deeper meaning.

You see this Is what I'm talking about, why do men have to be so difficult.

I'm over thinking things. It could be nothing. Yeah nothing, God I hope it was nothing.

Okay it's eleven thirty and he's gonna be here at one.

"Tyler" I call an soon all I hear is the energetic stomping of his little feet.

"Yes mommy"

"Uncle theo is gonna come over for lunch do I need you to pick up all your toys and put them in your toy bin ok"

"Ok is uncle Theo gonna play games with me"

He really loves Theo. Every time I mention him Tyler just lights up. I remembered once when Tyler was one he called Theo dada. Theo thought it was cute but I had to drill the name "uncle theo" in his head.

"If you pick up all your toys and ask I'm sure he'll play with you.

With that he dashes to the living room too pick up his toys.

I head to the kitchen to start lunch.

*****************

'Ok' I say to my self as I finish lunch. I had 20 minutes to spare.
Made Tyler macaroni and cheese with cut up sausages. I made Theo and I tomato soup with club sandwiches. I did pretty good. All I have to do now is wait.

Soon I hear y he door bell rin g and I start to have anxiety.

"Calm down" I tell myself. It's not like this is our first lunch.

I walked to the door and open it. Oh God he looked so handsome.

"Hey" he said with his hands in his pockets

"Hey come in" I closed the door and called tyler. He came running and when he saw Theo he ran up and jumped in his arms.