Why Do This..

~Unknown~

I smiled evily at her. My precious little girl. She doesn't know it yet but she belongs to me. Me and me only. Not those Mathews. She belongs to the Pestravios.

She gasps and turns away. As she turns away I hear her say, "We're in trouble." I laugh lowly to myself.

"Yes dear, you are in mighty trouble."

Twenty years ago, Marcus Mathews and I were best friends. I had everything. Then, a war happened. My father and Marcus' father happened to have a mishap. My dad swore that he saw Marcus' dad having sex with his mate. They fought with each other after that. Marcus was still my pal, then I found my mate. My beautiful mate, Ayanna. She was stunning. The most kind-hearted person you'd ever met. Two years after, Marcus found his mate. They tried to have a baby as fast as they could. That's when they found out that his wife couldn't reproduce a baby. After Ayanna gave birth, there was an attack. Rogues attacked. I saw Marcus take his mate and run, but before he ran completely out if my life, I saw him take my child. Take her away from me and my mate. Sadly, my mate died. I couldn't even get to tell her that our beautiful daughter was also gone. That's why I will stop at nothing but to get my revenge. SHE'S MY DAUGHTER!

---------------------

OKAY SO SHORT ASSSSS CHAPPIE, I KNOW. SORRY. JUST WANTED TO SHOW THIS GUY'S POV. SO YOU KNOW WHY HE'S DOING THIS.

PEACE OUT!! comment for an update.

_Naya♡♡