Stronger Than You

Crystal's P.O.V

I woke up in a beautiful meadow. I looked around and saw a gorgeous young woman making her way towards me. She had long blond silk-like hair that shined in the sunlight and a dark blue sparkling dress. When she was in front of me she took my hand and led me to a waterfall.

"Hello dear Crystalline. I am the moon goddess." The woman said.

"Omg am I dead!" I shouted out. Realizing what I just had said I think I was as red as a tomato by then.
"Oh dear goodness no! Why on heaven sakes would you think that?" She questioned. I looked at her and smiled.

"Well my mother said, when I was younger, that I could only meet you when I died. Soo um...." I trailed off. This is awkward.
She giggle.
"Well you're definitely not dead. Anyways I have brought you here to tell you something."

"Okay"

"Do people listen to you if you command them to?"

"Yeah. It started when I was 14."

"Alright um...Do you know why?"

"No."

"Well uh how can I put this? You are a royal lycan, and future moon goddess of werewolves everywhere."

"What!?" I screamed completely flabbergasted at this. Me a royal? Me a lycan? Me the moon goddess?!!? NO!

I started pacing around the falls and shaking my head saying incoherent words to myself. I can't be the next moon goddess. I can't be a royal or a lycan. "How? How moon goddess? How lycan? How royal?" I could barley understand what I had said. The only things running through my mind was:

Lycan
Royal
Moon goddess

"Shh....My child behave. You have royal blood and lycan blood because your father is a royal and gave up his throne to run your family and your mother is a lycan. That is why they went crazy about your mate rejecting you. That is why you are stronger than ever. Even stronger than me...." I stared at her shocked. Stronger than her? "Stronger than you?" I scoffed.

"Yes, Crystalline Mathews, you are stronger than me and the sun god combined. You-" I cut her off. "Wait? Sun god?!" She nodded her head. "Yes. You see I am the mother of all supernaturals and the match maker of everyone. The Sun god is the father of the humans and he helps them with their destiny with me. We work together but I give humans mates rarely. Anyways, you are very strong that is why wolves listen at your commands." I just stared at her. Wow. Stronger than the moon goddess herself. "Oh wow um.. Crystalline you have to go now. I'll see you in the future.." I watched as she started to disappear into the light. "No! Wait I still have more questions. I--"

Then it was dark. The only thing reminding me I was alive was the constant ringing in my head.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Alright okay so I updated! Yay!

Bye now

_Naya♡♡