Just stop!

"You son of a bitch! Goddamn camper!" I shouted into my microphone, just after my character was killed by someone hiding in a corner.

"I got 'em, GameGirl." One of my teammates said over the chat.

"Nah, it's fine, Acer, I got 'im right in my sights." I called off the guy, and aimed at the character who just killed mine, using the most powerful long-ranged weapon in the game.

"Three..." I zoomed in the telescopic scope on my character's weapon.

"Two..." I calculated the distance to over 2000 metres across the game map.

"One..." I aimed slightly upward so I would get a perfect headshot.

"Bang..." I clicked my left mouse button and watched as my character's weapon shot, and the bullet hit the enemy character right in the head.

"Kill confirmed." I said into the game chat.

All of my teammates started cheering, and I just smirked as I moved further into the map.

"Holy shit, GameGirl, you should be in the MLG or something." Acer said to me.

"I was offered to join, but I turned it down." I replied, and I could just picture his jaw dropping. "I don't have time for it, I'm casual gamer."

"My ass you're a casual gamer! Your Kill/Death count is 57 to 1, and you're not even close to the highest level here!" He shouted into his Mic, just as the game ended. As it showed the end game scores, I was on the top of the leaderboard with a total of, guess what, 57 kills and 1 death, and a total score of over 100,000.

I used my mouse and brought it down to a player named Acer and clicked on his profile. I hovered over a button on the left for a few seconds before clicking on it.

Friend request sent. The screen said. A few seconds later, just as the next game was about to start, two things happened; a notification popped up onto my screen that read: friend request accepted, you are now friends with Acer, and someone knocked on my real life door.

"Ok, I gotta go." I said into the chat, and heard a bunch of guys groaning, cursing and protesting. I laughed a bit before turning off my computer.

I got up and walked toward my door, and the person behind it started knocking some more. I opened it to see Jason standing there, towering over me.

"Hey Jase." I said to him.

"Hey, Sen, me and your friends are going to the bar, wanna come?" He asked, and I took a second to think. "C'mon, you'll get to mingle, meet someone or something."

"Oh, I don't know." I told him. "I kinda just wanna chill here for the night." I told him, and he gave me a disappointed look.

"You're coming." He said, and I just shook my head.

"Fine." I gave up, and put on my shoes.

"You're not gonna change or anything?" He asked, and I gave him a quick, split second death stare.

"Hell no. Why? Do you want me to?" I asked him, and he put his hands up, as if he were surrendering.

"No, I was just wondering." I closed my door, and made sure the puppy stayed in the house. We walked all the way down to the lobby, and got into an SUV that was waiting out front.

I greeted everyone who was inside; my friend Jennifer, her boyfriend Jacob, his brother Carter, his boyfriend Zachary, and Chad, who was driving.

"Chad?" I asked in a surprised tone. "Didn't you say you were spending the night with your girlfriend, Selene?"

"Muscle girl?" Jacob cut in. My jaw dropped.

"That's your girlfriend?" I asked, and his face turned red.

"How are you gonna do that?" Jennifer said randomly. "You're tiny!" She shouted, and everyone glared at her. She froze and waited a second. She looked over at Jacob and smiled innocently.

Jason looked back from the front passenger seat and looked everyone in the eyes. "Okay, be honest everybody, put your hand up if you haven't slept with Jennifer." The only people who put their hands up were me and Carter.

"Zach!" Carter exclaimed, and Zachary just shrugged quickly before spilling out a response.

"It was high school! I was drunk!..." He paused. "...I think." He said quietly.

"Okay, guys. We're here." Chad said and we all exited the vehicle. "I'm not coming back to pick you guys up." He said and drove off. I walked toward the bar and entered through the front door, which Jason was holding for me. Once we were inside, I froze on the spot.

"Jason..." I started. "Why the fuck are we at a strip club?" I asked him angrily. He laughed as I punched him in the shoulder. I looked around and saw the bar at the opposite side of the building. I walked over and sat down on one of the stools.

A male bartender walked up to me and asked what I wanted. I looked at the menu beside me, but couldn't find the exact beverage I wanted.

"You got any Corona?" I asked, he nodded and opened a small fridge behind him. He turned around and handed me a glass bottle filled with my favourite beer. I took it from him and opened it as he leaned on the counter. "Mm-mm." I said quickly while shaking my head. I payed and stood up from the stool and walked away, toward a table on the other side of the bar.

I sat down in the chair and sipped some of my Corona. I looked around the bar and saw some people standing in a group in front of the bar. By the sounds of it, they were getting really mad.

Must be a really bad bartender. I thought the myself.

"You should spend less time on your hair, and more time training!" A man shouted.

Must be a diva.

"What? Did you dye it with blood?" A woman called out. That caught my interest. I stopped sipping my Corona and stood up. I walked toward the bar counter where the group was and pushed my way through the angered people. When I reached the counter, I saw...

God-fucking-dammit! She's a fucking bartender at a goddamn strip club that I happened to be brought to unaware of what this place was?! Okay, a little too far, and a bit too much, but I'm pissed.

"Mercedes!" I shouted over the crowd. She stopped and turned toward me. Once she saw my face, she dropped an upside down cup, which shattered on the floor. I saw the anger in her face, as she stormed off into a door behind her.

I sighed and waited a few seconds before caving in and hopping over the counter and chasing her. I went through the door and spotted her exiting the building on the other side of the kitchen.

A strip club with a kitchen?

I rushed through, pushing past cooks, and other people. I bursted through the exit and looked around to see her quickly walking away. I ran toward her, and tried calling out to her, but didn't receive any response. I ran faster and grabbed her arm.

"Merce--" She turned around and slapped me in the face as hard as she could. I let go of her arm and held my right cheek.

"Stop following me!" She shouted. "Just let me go."

"What's with you?" I demanded. "You left like it was my fault that I was brought here. I want to know who you are! You always leave just when I want to talk! I want to know who you are!"

"You want to know who I am?!" She shouted.

"Yes!" I replied.

She grabbed my face and brought it close to hers. She kissed me directly on the lips, and after a second or two, I pushed her away and fell to the ground. I rested on one elbow and wiped my lips with my left hand.

"What the hell?!" I demanded, and she began to cry for some odd reason.

"This is who I am!" She yelled at me, as I began to retch. "What?! Are you disgusted by who I am? What I am?"

"No..." I said to her, and she gave me a questioning look. "That was my first kiss..."