Chapter 38 (Stella's POV)

Walking through the prison I try memorizing it. Lots of twists and turns and I didn't want to step onto the wrong turf.

Things have calmed down since Sylvie's been put away, but my feelings have blossomed for Chapman even more.

Heading to the shower room I strip myself of my layers of clothing and shower. All the Chapman shit and other stuff turns to a soft hum in the back of my mind as the warm water cascades over me.

Of course my bliss is short lived, since the shower's only last for a minute. "Damn bastards." I mutter to no one in particular.

"Who's a damn bastard?" Says a familiar voice.

Peeking my head out from behind the stall I see Chapman with a roll of toilet paper.

"The warden and all, the showers are to short!" I exclaim walking out to grab my towel on the sink.

Looking at Chapman, she blushes as her eyes scan over me. Realizing Im still nude, I bite my lip but dry myself off.

She averts her eyes as I continue to make conversation with her.

"So you and Vause? When did that happen?" I ask curiously.

"Long time ago, we have a strange history together." She fiddles with her thumbs.

"How so?" I tilt my head to the side.

Waving her hand she looks herself over in the mirror. "Long story."

***

Laying on my hard bunk, I ponder how I got here. Thank the lord I was to leave soon.

Read the billboard earlier and it seems like they have a new job. The job pays apparently more, even though the money wouldn't be a lot if you were outside the prison. It was a fortune in this kind of place.

We all have to take some kind of test to see who best fits the job. Not many will be picked though, so of course everyone is trying their hardest.

"Hey there." Says a cute blonde sitting on my bunk.

"Aye Chapman." I say.

"Ya know, I've never said how much I like your tattoo's..." She says awkwardly.

Grinning, I sit up straight. "Well thank you dear."

"I've always wanted one." She blushes.

"Oh really? What would you get?"

She thinks for a second. "A quote maybe?"

"I actually know how to make you a tattoo."

She furrows her brown, those beautiful blue orbs staring at me confused.

"Follow me." I smirk.

***

2 hours later me and her sit in the chapel where I made a machine to make Piper a tattoo.

It took a long while to get the shit I needed in a prison, but it was worth it.

"So I was thinking a small infinity symbol, like really tiny-" she starts.

"Haha, nope. That cliché." I chuckle.

"Says the girl with the- Never mind, all those tattoo's are pretty cool and unique..." She mumbles.

"Alright, well then I'll surprise you. Unless you don't trust me."

Smirking, she replies with. "I don't trust anyone."

Oh this girl had me hooked. She takes my chin within her pointer finger and thumb so that we're eye to eye.

And with that, she pulls me closer as our lips brush together. She pulls away quickly and winks.

Sighing, I get the work on her tattoo.

**A/N**

Not a lot took place, but I felt like I just wanted this chapter to show Stella's feelings toward Chapman/Piper and I wanted us to just see a bit more of her getting adjusted.

Thanks for the support guys!!
~ Gabrielle💁🏻