Chapter 28: Campanion

Looking at the cafe at the end of the street she walk in.

she ask the bodyguard to join but he denied politely

she ask the bodyguard to join but he denied politely. after a while steaming hot dishes placed in front of her.looking at the mouth watering food she couldn't wait to dig in. pizza, pasta and risotto she feel in love with the taste of the dishes.

After eating she look at the time and didn't waste any time and went back

She didn't forget to click picture and send then to Anna.

She felt the begging of new life is so good and has a hope for happy future. with smile on her face.

Going back she placed the cute pom pom on Austin's head. it looks so cute and his innocent big eyes blink at her. she smile and hug him in her arms and said softly "little Mr austin is so cute"

Next day she took austin to bask in sunlight and seeing his cheerful mood she place him in the pram and walk around the garden behind the mansion

*****

The mild breeze with the scent of the fresh flower feels so good. she took a deep breath.

Looking at the yawning baby in the pram she turn around and walk back in the mansion.

As she was tidying the messed up toys on the ground and arranging them properly in Austin's room on the other hand austin was taking his nap.

Suddenly the Stewart call her and told to go in study Mr Blake was calling her.

She was surprise and walk towards the study. after coming here , her only duty was to take care of austin so she barely saw Mr Blake after coming here.

She walk downstairs as Stewart told and reach the study. the guard standing out of the door gaurding. saw her coming and knock on the door and reported her name.

The door was very huge and after a while guard open the door for her to enter. she was little nervous and tense as why Mr Blake call her ,and recall did she make any mistake.

Thinking she didn't make any mistake and sign in relief. she walk in the study and was little surprised it was so big and the wall on the side is filled with books , Mr Blake is sitting behind the desk in middle.

He is wearing the golden rim glasses hiding his deep sharp eyes and looking at the laptop. his face is expressionless and  his aura is so oppressive and noble.

She was stunned for a moment and stood in front of the desk and call "sir"

He look up at her his gaze fall on her.

After a while the study door open and Allison walk out and walk back to her room.

she sat on the bed clenched her little hand on the side feeling nervous in her heart , biting her lips.

Just now in the study she was blank completely when Mr Blake told her to be his female companion.