Chapter 27: Tour

A/N:

Book 1 of Billionaire's wife is completed and available on My Patreon (Link in bio)

https://www.patreon.com/tomandjerrrryy

****

It's been few day that she arrived in italy. she has been busy with Austin this past few days in newyork Anna was the one who was in-charge, but here she has to take care everything about austin.

And austin is such a sweetheart he knows that she is new to take care of him and he is so considerate and make it easy to take care of. he never make fuss and cry very rarely. he is always happy and smiling.

This Blake mansion in Italy is so huge and magnificent beyond imagination

Even she was surprised at first when she heard how luxurious it is and has so many things.

It has huge ballroom,it has its own spa, gym, shooting range, volleyball court, vine cellar, bar, theatre and what not

It has huge ballroom,it has its own spa, gym, shooting range, volleyball court, vine cellar, bar, theatre and what not. it has everything that is needed.

Even thought she has many things in the Maxwell villa but here everything is extravagant and luxurious, ballroom and volleyball court and all of this is so extravagant.

Today after many days she has day off.in this few days she has settled well here everyone her is so kind and polilte and helpful.meeting with good and kind people is a blessing.

Last few day she was busy with Austin and never left his site.for the fear he will cry because of new environment but that little cutie is big hearted and never cried and made fuss.

Today she has a day off and she decided to go out and look around see this beautiful Italy.

With the permission of Stewart she left the Blake mansion in the afternoon when austin was asleep

With the permission of Stewart she left the Blake mansion in the afternoon when austin was asleep. even thought she has day off she fear , he will cry if he not see her familiar face.

Stewart arange the car and a bodyguard. the Blake mansion is far from the city and deep in the suburbs.

After driving of a while the car enter the city. Allison look around with interest. this is the first time she came to this place.

The custom here is so different from newyork. the buildings, the people,the language, the food everything is so different. as if it is world apart.

If she saw something she like she will buy them with her salary that she saved in past months.it feels so good and refreshing.

Last time after the incident in newyork she never went out for shopping again.
after a long time today she got the chance again and it's really novel.

She doesn't understand italian.so if she want something she tried her best to explain to the person and it was fun.

After buying something for Anna and austin and herself she felt hungry looking around to try the famous authentic dishes of Italy.

Looking at the cafe at the end of the street she walk in.she ask the bodyguard to join but he denied politely.

****

Their Slave

I

n the luxurious room a muscular man wearing dark suit was sitting on the couch. His leg was one on another in very confident position.
The man's broad shoulders, outlining his tough facial features.

A man with such outstanding looks and a strong stable aura would shine wherever he was, to the point where he was impossible to ignore.

He picked a cigarette and put in his lips and took the lighter, their was a click sound in the silent room, lighting up the cigarette.

The cigarette was lit. White smoke rising up from the corner of his lips.

He slowly lazily turn his intense gaze forward.

In front of him was standing a beautiful petite looking girl. Her skin was too fair and slender neck, her prominent collarbone were all completely exposed. Her face was filled with fear, her hands were trembling.
She was standing naked her dress was pooled around her feet.
To stop her hands from trembling she clutches it tightly.

The heavy white smoke blurred his cold and sharp face, yet she still felt a strong and heavy pressure closing in on her, causing her to panic.

Suddenly in the silent room His thick and deep voice that was slightly hoarse sounded,
"Kneel"
As he ordered.