Seventh 🌹

Hello everyone,

I am back with another update 😁

Hope you like this one , and if you like then pls vote and comment ( accha lge toh bhi bolna , jo cheez acchi na lge toh voh bhi bolna )

_________________________________________

Shivani's heart swelled with a mix of emotions as she left the banks of the Ganga

Shivani's heart swelled with a mix of emotions as she left the banks of the Ganga. The sacred waters had cleansed her spirit, but it was her encounter with the lost child and the elderly woman that truly touched her soul.

After that, she meets her friends who are waiting for her outside.

"Where were you? Why are you so late?" Rohit asks.

In response, she just shrugs her shoulders and says, "Nothing serious."

"Alright, now tell us where we're going," Aliya asks.

Upon hearing her question, Siya and Shivani look at each other, then simultaneously exclaim, "Shopping!!"

"Why are you both shouting so much, ghar nhi h yh tumhara public place h?," Rohit remarks.

{This isn't your home, it's a public place}

"Hnn, toh kya hua P-U-B-L-I-C P-L-A-C-E !!
Mtlb public k liye, aur hum bhi toh public m hi aate h ," Shivani says playfully, wiggling her eyebrows and stretching out the words 'public place'.

{Yeah, so what? P-U-B-L-I-C P-L-A-C-E! Means it's for the public, and we're part of the public too}

Everyone starts giving Shivani a look as if to say nothing can change her.

"Hnn toh tum jao na , m kya krunga tum logo k sath , tum log ghanto shopping m laga doge, m kya krunga ldkiyo k beech ," Rohit says

{Yeah, so you go ahead. What will I do with you guys? You'll be busy shopping for hours, what will I do among all these girls?}

"Chal, yr drame mat kar , Siya aur m vese bhi ab wapas Jaa rhe h , ptani kb mauka mile Aaj ghumte h na pls ," Shivani insists.

{Come on, don't be dramatic. Siya and I had to go back anyway. Who knows when we'll get the chance to hang out, right? Let's go, please,"}

"Thike yr chl emotional blackmail krne ki jrurat nhi thi ," Rohan says with a smile, giving in to their request.

{Okay fine, you didn't have to resort to emotional blackmail}

"Mere sath tum ese hi atyachaar krte ho , m masoom hu na isliye tum log mujhe easily Kaam nikalwa lete ho ," Rohit said innocently.

{You always do this to me. I'm sweet, that's why you guys easily get me to do things}

"Hnn , tu masoom h aur m India ki president ," Siya said sarcastically while rolling her eyes.

{Indeed, you are innocent , and I am the President of India}