Second 🌹

Hlo everyone,
I am back with another update. Hope you all will like and enjoy this

And if you really like then pls may I get some votes and comments 👉👈

_________________________________________

Malhotra House

Today, the Malhotra House is gleaming like a new bride, everyone are bustling around and all the members deeply engrossed in doing some preparations

Today, the Malhotra House is gleaming like a new bride, everyone are bustling around and all the members deeply engrossed in doing some preparations. And why wouldn't they be, after all, it's the arrival of the eldest son of the Malhotra family from his army border, that too after taking retirement.

Everyone is very happy today to finally see their child at home. Being in the Indian army is a matter of great pride, but the hearts of family members don't always agree, do they?
They always just wish for his well-being.

2 Ladies were preparing the aarti thaali ,just then the door bell rang ............

Today, I am returning home. I have received my retirement now. I don't know if I am happy about it or not .  It's like I never considered it as a forced burden or job to me , nor did I ever feel tired being in the army. It's just like I feel alive whenever I get the opportunity to save our country. The border was like a second home to me, and my fellow officers they were my family.

I don't know if I am happy thinking that finally I will be able to spend time with my family, which they deserve, or if I feel bad that I have to leave my other home.
I really don't know.

"Bhai Sahab ! hum log pahuch gaye aapke bataye hue address m ," as soon as I heard this , I snapped out of my thoughts.

{Brother! We've reached the address you provided. }

I just nodded in return and started unloading my belongings from the cab. Then, when I was paying the cab driver, he asked, "Bhai sahab aap kya army Wale ho ?"