the power of madonna.

Sanique has her head in her hands as her elbows rest against the tough surface of Lima Munch House. Her boss, Mark, just up and decided to yell he's quitting, squirt all the ketchup onto his least favourite employee, Louie, and storm out dramatically as a cherry on top.

Since there's now nobody to fire her, she doesn't bother to have "approachable body language." So she closes her eyes and rests, despite the sounds of screaming children and... an unfamiliar beat.

She looks up and can practically see the sound waves originating from some kid's iPod on the nearest table. The Banks girl speed walks over to their table, mesmerized by the music.

She taps the kid on the shoulder and smiles sweetly at him. "Who is that?"

The child puts his iPod on display, revealing a woman with dirty blonde hair and a pink outfit dancing and clapping to an unforgettable track.

"It's Madonna."

***

Madonna Louise Ciccone. Famously known as Madge, the woman has rapidly become Sanique's newest idol.

From posters on her walls, to blasting her music nonstop, singing her songs in the hallways, and humming them in her sleep (much to Quinn's chagrin), Madonna was cemented as the center of the young girl's life.

Sanique assumes it's her lucky week when she enters McKinley High to hear Madonna coming from the speakers. Based on the Madonna-inspired Cheerios posters plastered on every inch of the walls, she assumes it's Sue Sylvester's doing.

She passes by the cheerleading coach stapling another on to JBI's locker, "Great going with the speakers, Miss Sylvester!"

"Why thank you, Samantha," The woman responds proudly, sporting her infamous smirk.

Despite Sue purposely getting her name completely wrong, Sanique's head remains held high and her smile gives the sun a run for her money. She struts into the choir room, which has no men in sight. How Madonna!

"Sanique, welcome," Rachel smiles. The girl sits down next to Quinn, and tries to get a peek of the drawing in her notebook, but the blonde just pushes her away.

"Can I ask you guys something private?" Rachel inquires.

"Yes, you should move to Israel." Santana deadpans.

Rachel pauses for a second, before speaking up again, "It's about dating. Not that I'm dating anyone. We all know that Finn and I are no longer an item, and for the sake of the team, I broke up with Jesse. But let's just say I was dating someone..."

Mr. Schue enters the room. Sanique pretends not to notice him eavesdropping on 16 year old girls.

"Let's just say, hypothetically, we went to a Wiggles concert last Friday night, and then because my dads weren't home, we went up to my room and started making out. It was erotic and romantic. And then he said we should do it.. but I said no," She recalls, "What if then he got really crabby and left, and didn't even take home the Care Bear I won him playing Skee Ball?"

"Would you please stop talking? You're grossing out my baby."

Rachel ignores the comment, "I just want to be ready. I know I'm getting older, and these things are going to happen someday, but how do I stop a guy from getting mad at me for saying no?"

"Just do what I do. Never say no." Santana chimes in.

"Oh, totally. I mean, what's the worst that can happen?" Brittany asks rhetorically, "Sorry, Quinn."

"Look, girl, don't ask me. The last guy I liked was the mayor of Gaytown. And I can't wait to get a guy mad at me for saying no." Mercedes adds.

"We just have to accept that guys don't care about our feelings. Like, the other day, I was walking with Artie and he said I should lose the vampire makeup and consider some tighter fitting clothing." Tina shares her story.