♥︎58♥︎

hmmm i have plans i want to execute but i am unsure because i don't know what will happen in the future of the manga... i might have to pause the book until we are more far in
(っ- ‸ - ς)

but I hope I don't have to('•ω•').....

♥︎

after the locker thing with rin, i left PxG's part of the building and returned to mine. thankfully, i didn't miss much from practice and got to join the others. what felt like hours had passed since then, but his words have stayed stuck on my mind the entire time, making me mess up multiple times in practice- in ways i usually never mess up.

even my teammates took notice of that and asked what was wrong, but i quickly denied everything and said that i was only tired from not sleeping well the night before. reluctantly, they nodded and let me be.

"don't give me that somber expression. and you knew from the start that this wasn't permanent. we're all doing football so we can achieve something bigger, you're not. do you even think about your future and what you want to do?"

"you know that's a problem, right?"

i know.

i sat tiredly on the couch, staring at kaiser and isagi and as they bickered back and forth. ness, who stood behind kaiser, would chime in every other sentence to back his friend up, that didn't even react to his words. it seemed like isagi was also not paying so much attention to him, only insulting him a couple of times before returning to his business with kaiser.

i couldn't believe i was genuinely witnessing this, it's so embarrassing. thank god there're no cameras here for the public to witness this, because if i was isagi or kaiser, the shame would eat me up so bad that i'd collapse forever.

i can't act like i'm any better than them though, since this is basically all me and kaiser do whenever we cross paths. i at least appreciate that it's not me this time, and that i can sit back and relax for once.

they were getting pretty heated, and i wouldn't be surprised if one of the other boys would step in to separate them. kaiser looked awfully close to raising his hand and beating isagi up, and isagi looked like he was ready to fight back at any moment.

i sighed, chugging my water bottle.

"i just can't understand men..." i mumbled.

"that's pretty hypocritical and brave of you to say, b/n."

i turned my head, to see hiori joining me on the couch. he shot me a soft smile, before looking over at the two that were only growing louder as the minutes went by.

"arguing over who's going to lead again? they act like it's some play of sorts." he sighed, shaking his head in disappointment.

"hmm... it's kaiser that perpetuates that dynamic all the time. that's the first thing he said to me and yoichi too..." i mumbled, making hiori chuckle lightly.

"who do you think is gonna win this time?"

"i'm betting my money on yoichi. i'd never betray him for a little bastard!" i said dramatically.

"i don't know about that, kaiser looks pretty close to beating his ass up and down." hiori grinned, flicking my neck.

"ow!" i cried, rubbing the spot he assaulted before glaring at him.

"sorry, dollface." he muttered, sinking into the couch while my face heated up. "what's up with that nickname anyway..!"

"i like it on you." he shrugged nonchalantly.