FAKE IT LIKE A PRO

She came out,reapplying her makeup and they both then proceeded to walk together outside of the room, so that they don't make their friends awkward because of all the nuisance they created!

"Gautamii!"- Urmila gasped. Gautami knew. It was quite visible on her face. She still asked-

"Kya hua?"

"You seem so upset!"

"M-Maii? Upset? Nahi tohh! Tune meri T-Shirt dekhi kya?"

"Need MOney Not Friends!"- Urmila read.

"LOl!!! Gautami dii hum log 10-10 rs daalke chale jayein kya fir?"

"Arre ye toh vo hai vloggable content ! ABhyudaya kahan gaya... Usse vlog krne ko keh de-"

"No Let it be!!"

"Are kyuu? ABhyudayaaaaaaa!"- Urmila screamed.

"Haan?"

"Tum dono banda bandi aise muh latka ke kyun baithe ho bhai?"

"Hainn? Nhi tohh-"

"Accha vo chod.. Ye Gautami ka T-Shirt dekh! Ekdum VLoaggable content hai na?"

"Haan I mean-"

"Tu kar na vlog... Aise Gautami puchegi ki mere se dosti rakhoge iske baad or something?"

"Urmii tu apne ideas na apne paas hi rakh! Kaise kaise ideas deti hai-"- Myth screamed.

"Kyun sahi hi toh idea diya hai-"- Gautami said.
(Female besties before Misters Y'all!)

"Tu krega Abhyudaya iss part ko vlog..."

"Umm.. Haan matlab kar toh sakte hain..."

They shot the T-shirt sequence and were left all alone while everyone was busy in their prep.

"Abhyudaya smile please. We can't let them know! Mansi and Pranav will be the most upset..."- Gautami said.

"Yeahh Whatever!"- ABhyudaya shrugged off.

"Abhyudaya Mohan!"- she said by grabbing his collar.

"Gautami Kawale... Leave it or else you'll know-"

"Mai tujhse shaanti se baat kar rhi thi na... Par nhi tu ban, aur heartless bann-"

"You are Heartless madam, not me! Remember this in the first place..."- he said and freed himself from her.

"Look! I don't want anything of yours..."

"You've already taken 'my everything' from me-"

" Just smile for fuck sake please... THese people are my friends and I don't wanna hurt them!"

"Woahhhhh! Haha! The AUdacity Ms. Kawale, the Audacity! You better not talk about hurting people madam! You must not!"

Gautami's eyes gelled up. Yes,she knew it was her fault! But she couldn't do anything- SHe couldn't let herself out, even in front of the person she trusted the most!

"I beg you! PLease just be normal!"

THe word 'beg' made Abhi tear up. No man can listen 'I beg you' from his pasandida aurat. He was about to break down when they both heard footsteps and quickly wiped their face off and replaced it with a *smile*.

"GUysss! I'm so excited. Aaj toh hum Happy New Year walle Hotel jaa rhe hain na!!"- Myth said.

"Yessss!!!!!!"

"Ayee bhaii vo movie kHud SHah RUkh Khan ko yaad nhi hogi !!!"- Abhyudaya said.

They went to Atlantis- The Palm and the beach ofc

Abhyudaya and Gautmi, needless to say,were playing it really well- Not even Myth and Urmila could guess now that something was wrong with them.

They were shooting their vlog with the same face and reciprocating the excited behaviour of their friends but deep inside, they were broken! Broken enough that if someone gave them a long hug, they'd start crying on the spot!

(Hansde chehre da matlab ae ni honda ki uno kadi koi takleef nhi hondi-)

THey were on the beach now, shooting for the vlog when Gautami got a call. SHe immediately distanced herself from the group and picked it up, looking nervous and becoming sweaty by the end of it.

As she joined everyone, she was just not the same anymore... And the worst part is ABhyudaya knew, still his ego was not letting him to communicate this to her.

Meanwhile, Gautami was also stealing glances at Abhyudaya, hoping he would atleast say a word or two.

They then went to a cafe with live music for their dinner. They had plans to go to the arcade and bowling thereafter as well.

"GUyss! Jaldi khatam karte hain na? Yaar Bowling ka time nikal jaega! Abhyudaya yaar khaa na-"- Myth said.

"Haan vo mai-"

"Aye Abhyudaya! Tu aaram se kha! Aur Mithilesh? Kya kar raha hai yaar? Let us enjoy what we're doing na right now! Kitna bhi try kar lo Myth life mei kuch na kuch toh chootega hi- Toh jahan hai, jaise hain, vahi ka maza uthate hain?"- Urmila said and everyone cheered.

"Woww haan Urmila di? FUll to filmy haan?"

"Ye meri favourite movie hai! Har dialogue yaad hai mujhe iss ka-"

"Aur nhi toh kya, sara din bad bad bad bad karti rehti hai... BUnny ye... Bunny wo!"

Urmila just glanced at him and suddenly he turned back into a pookie-

"Arre madam, vo toh mera matlab bas ye tha ki vo-"

"Haan bas ye wo ye wo karta reh tu!"

Everyone had a good laugh and were enjoying dinner to the fullest until that one moment.

Gautami's phone pinged and she immediately started to get up from her seat to check it-

Urmila then said to her-

"Kya Gautami? Kahan?"

"Vo mera phone hai shayad-"

{Kahaani bohot sharp turn le chuki hai fam! It's suspense and drama and a full roller coaster ride from here- I guarantee you! PLease keep supporting me and like this part!

THE NEXT PART WILL BE OUT TOMORROW!}