-25- reading

summary: this is from walkers pov, we are dating! basically reading to him
triggers: nope
request: nope, but I'm dedicating it to my best friend lauryn who I said to imagine this before she went to be Sunday night!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm currently at y/n's house laying in bed. It's about 10:30 at night and I'm just chilling playing on my phone. While y/n is reading a Percy Jackson book. You know the usual, just enjoying each other's presence.

"y/nnnn" I say yawning, and sitting up in the bed.

"what's up bub?" she asks me pausing her book to look at me.

"nothing, I just am tired and bored" I say sighing, "and I don't want to fall asleep, can you read the book out loud? I don't even care if it's in the middle of a chapter.

"yeah of course." she says and starts reading where she left off as I just play tetris, and listen to her soothing smooth voice.

I soon begin get sleepy, not that I want to. It's just that y/n's voice always puts me into a sleepy state. Maybe it's because I feel safe with her, or maybe it's because I'm just so in love with her.

"y/n/n..." I mumble.

"hm?" she hums in response to me saying her name.

"can we please cuddle?" I ask her look up and over to her, with puppy dog eyes.

"yes" she says and scoots over, "but I don't want to stop reading, I'm at a good place with my motivation." she says wirh

"that's fine with me." I tell her with a tired grin.

She opens here arms for me, I lay on her chest, with my head in the crook of her neck, and I wrap my arms around her waist.

While she's reading to me I draw little pictures on her side/stomach.

I know I'm about to fall asleep so before I slip into a peaceful slumber I say, with a smile on my face, "you are my Annabeth y/n, you are my sunshine.".

(Here is the photo I'm like thinking of like closest I can find to what I was thinking of

(Here is the photo I'm like thinking of like closest I can find to what I was thinking of. But imagine that the roles are reversed or if you want to imagine that it's Walker reading to you! Do that too!!)

the end!

a/n: I'm trying to write as many chapters as I can for August (my other Walker Scobell story), but next week is finals week (last week of school), and I have so much work to do. But wait till next Friday! I'm out for the summer (besides cheer and stuff yk, life!). I love you all and thank you all for always being so patient with me!! Also sorry that this is a shorter one, but I wanted to get something out for y'all while it was fresh in my mind!!!

word count: 485