Chapter 11

*Please leave respectful comments about Paige and Azzi, anything that goes too far I will be removing. This is all for fun and all fictional. I am not assuming or forcing anything*

———-

It's the day after the girls got back from Minnesota, and they are all chilling in Paige, KK, Amari, and Ice's apartment. They are all scattered on the couch and floor as they watch the North Carolina verse NC State women's basketball game on the TV. However, they all got bored pretty fast so Aubrey decided to go live, with her, KK, Ines, and Amari in frame, as they set it up on the kitchen counter.

KK starts singing her classic "Merrily we fall out of line" song and does her dance moves as well, which makes all the girls laugh at the freshmen who always has a lot of energy.

"I'm going to get a water you want anything?" Azzi asks Paige as she stands up from her seat, the blonde whining at her girlfriend standing up because she was resting her head on her shoulder.

"No, but I'll come with you" Paige answers standing up as well, which makes Azzi laugh at her. Both girls walking through the TikTok live frame in order to get to the kitchen.

Azzi grabs a water bottle from the fridge and hops up on the counter so she is sitting on it, as she takes a sip from her water.

Amari reads a TikTok comment that says "Paige I'm gonna take you to breakfast" which makes the girls laugh as Azzi mutters under her breath "better not"

Paige smiles at Azzi's reaction and walks in between her legs and softly places a kiss on her girlfriends lips, before resting her head on Azzi's chest, hugging the girl. Azzi places her water bottle down on the counter and wraps her arms around the blonde, holding her.

"Aubrey they want you to sing your song" KK says to the girl next to her after reading a comment

"I don't have a song" Aubrey says confused

"Guys why are you telling Aubrey to sing a song if she don't got one?" KK says to the live "Q you sing" KK says to the other freshmen who walked into frame, knowing she likes to sing.

"No, I'm not singing" Q says sitting back down on the couch next to Ines and Ashlyn

"Ash sing us some country" Ice says to the shyer freshmen of the bunch

Ashlyn stands up from her spot on the couch and walks over to the live so they can see her and starts singing "Country girl shake it for me girl, shake it for me girl, shake it for me"

"YEA GET IT ASH" KK says excitedly jumping up and down

All the girls and the fans on the live enjoy Ashlyn's singing since they don't see it often

"That was so good" Aubrey says turning to face the shy freshmen and dapping her up, before Ashyln finds her way back to the couch, and Amari starts playing some music for the live on her phone.

Back in the kitchen, Paige and Azzi are lost in their own little world just admiring each other, blocking out what is going on in the living room.

"You're cute you know that?" Azzi says tucking a piece of Paige's hair behind the girl's ear. Paige lifts her head off of the girls chest and smiles at her.

"I could say the same about you" Paige says lifting her hand and caressing Azzi's cheek, making her blush and look away. "Hey no, don't look away, look at me" Paige says softly grabbing her chin and moving it back so they make eye contact.

Azzi is getting lost in Paige's blue eyes, knowing it's her weakness. She can't help just being drawn to the blonde and everything about her. She loves being around her, holding her, and moments like these where they are so focused on each other, they don't realize the other girls in the room.