ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟞

"Okay, hear me out. We let another pathologist do the DNA test and no one from the hospital is matching the DNA of the killer's DNA." Simon said to Aurora. "What?!" Aurora asked in shock. "Yes. This feels so wrong. Dr. Britney's family is not agreeing to the autopsy, saying they don't want her autopsy to be done and want a simple and silent funeral of her." He said. "Why though? Her mother has always been like this. Doesn't she want her daughter's killer to be found?" She said in disbelief and anger. " Actually, one day before her death, Dr Britney wrote a diary entry where she stated that she doesn't want to have any autopsy done on her if she dies, and wants to be laid down where she rests in peace." Simon clarified and Aurora let out a sigh. "I'll talk to you later, Simon. I need to be somewhere." She hangs up after saying.

" Sorry, it was an important call so I had to take it." She said to Eden. "It's completely fine, nothing to worry about. By the way, Is everything fine? If you are comfortable to say..." He asked after assuring her. "Umm... Actually, I don't know if I should say this 'cause it's quite confidential." She says fidgeting her fingers. "Oh, no issues, I understand." He replied with a small smile.

"What would you like for breakfast?" She asked him while heading to the kitchen and he followed her. "Anything. Whatever you like and feel like making." He said pulling out the chair from the dining table and sitting on it with his hands cupping his cheeks. 'Him in morning face and a man bun will be the cause of my death one day.' She thinks to herself. "Okay! Then let's have pancakes." She says excitedly and he lets out a relieved sigh seeing her excited. She starts preparing the pancakes and he puts on Isabella's Lullaby.

As she puts the batter on the pan, he puts forward his hand with another hand on his back and bending a bit, looking at her. She looked at his hand with a confused look, and her eyes went to his abs which looked perfect in his black compression t-shirt. 'Focus, girlie.' She thought to herself and snapped back. She looks at him and he raises one of his eyebrows indicating that they should dance together. She chuckles and holds his arm. He pulls her to him and holds her waist. " I don't know how to dance, honestly." She said nervously. "Don't you worry, my princess. I'm here. Put your foot on my foot and feel the music." He said and she does as he says. Then he slowly moves to the music and dances to the music. "THIS IS SO FUN!" She says in the most joyous tone and laughs while enjoying the dance. He smiles seeing her happy and then he puts his forehead on hers, grooving to the music, finding peace within her. "Sir, would you like to have burnt pancakes?" She excused herself as he made her beat faster.

"Oh, yeah." He says in a bit disappointed tone as he doesn't want to let go of her. She then serves the cooked pancakes and they have it. After having breakfast, a few moments later he takes leave because he had surgery at noon. She takes a bath and heads to the police station.

"Hey, guys!" She greets all the officers as she enters. "Wassup, bro." She says as she sees Simon. 'Damn, did she just bro-zoned me?' Simon thought to himself. "Good noon, ma'am" He greets back. "Please tell me what happened exactly." She asks as Simon hands her the DNA results. "Yeah, as you see here, none of the doctor's DNA matches the killer's DNA and you know how this was the only hospital in this small town." He explains. "How is that even possible?" She asks, shocked. "And what about Brett's autopsy? did her family agree?" She asks. "No, ma'am. We really tried hard to persuade them. We need to do an autopsy to confirm it was Dr Britney as the face of the victim was destroyed." He replied. "Fine, let's go together to her mother's home and this time I'll talk to her and persuade her." She said.

They went to Dr Britney Garcia's mother's home together. As Aurora sat on the passenger seat, Simon leaned in and put on her seatbelt. "Thank you!" She said with a smile. "Today you look happy. It feels good to see you happy." He said. "Yeah, and it's because of that one person who made my morning sweeter." She said blushing. Simon looked out of the window gathering his emotions and started the vehicle. After a few moments, they reach their destination. Simon knocks on the door and it is opened by an old, fragile lady in her 80s. " Good afternoon, ma'am. I'm Aurora Vincent and this is Simon. We are here to talk to you." Aurora introduced while showing her ID proof. "Long time no see, mum." Aurora says.

--------------------------------------