ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜

"I like you. Would you like to date me?" The statement of Eden caught Aurora off guard. He noticed the bafflement in her eyes. "Hey, no need to rush. Take your time, I'll always be here for your answer." He said while comforting her by cupping her cheeks. Suddenly Aurora's phone rang and the caller was Simon. She picked up the call and heard Simon panting. "Ma'am, there's another murder. The murder pattern resembles the pattern of Lauren's murder. The person who is murdered is....Dr. Britney Garcia." "WHAT!?" Aurora asked with shock filled in her voice. She quickly hung up the phone and her eyes were filled with horror. She knew that the murderer was still out there and that they had to find him soon.

"Eden, I've to go right now, something emergency came up." Eden nodded to Aurora's statement. She took her car and went to the location Simon sent her. She got inside Britney's house and the first thing she saw was her other half lying lifeless. She felt her heart sink and a wave of sadness came over her. She knew she had to do something to help catch the maniac who killed her friend. She vowed to find the murderer and bring justice for Britney. She fell from the shock and Simon helped her to stand up. She looked up at him with tears in her eyes and she knew she had to stay focused and find the killer. She was determined to bring justice for her friend and avenge her death. Soon Britney's body was taken for autopsy. "I think you should go home and take a rest, ma'am." Simon said to Aurora who was sitting in the passenger seat looking lost. "I'll make that Bloody maniac pay." She said gritting her teeth, shivering with anger and teary eyes.

"Who found her body?" She asked. "The caretaker of the house found her. She said that she went to buy veggies and when she came back, she saw her lying lifeless." "I'll interrogate her. Please take me to her." Aurora replied to Simon with a quivering and begging voice. Simon had no choice but to take her to the caretaker's house. He silently drove the car, while Aurora was getting increasingly anxious. They soon arrived and Aurora exited the car and ran towards the door. "Good Evening. I'm Aurora Vincent and this is Simon Brown. We are detectives and we are here to ask you a few questions about Dr. Britney Garcia's murder." The caretaker welcomes them inside. "Can you please tell me how you discovered Dr. Britney lifeless at her house?" Aurora asks. "Yes. I went to the market for some vegetables while Britney ma'am wasn't home yet. When I returned I found the door unlocked and when I got inside I found her lying on her bed. I called 911 immediately." The caretaker replied. "So, before this incident, did you feel anything unusual in Dr's behavior or find something unusual in the house?" Simon asked in an inquisitive voice. "Yeah, Britney ma'am used to be anxious lately and used to have anxiety and panic attacks. Just yesterday when she was having attacks and I was trying to calm her down, she said 'he will kill me!' "

After questioning the caretaker they got out of her house. "Who might that 'he' be? What if she was being followed because when we were in high school she was being stalked once and she used to have attacks because of that and we both went and reported it to the police with our parents. I had to convince her a lot to report it. " Aurora said. "What if she was also being blackmailed? We haven't found her phone yet and I think there must be something in her phone which will lead us to the culprit." Simon added. ​​ They looked at each other and were silent for a few moments. They both knew that they had to get to the bottom of this as soon as possible. They decided to search her phone and see if they could find anything useful.

They found so many pictures of a man's silhouette as they opened the gallery. "It's a man. Look at the body structure, he's well-built." Simon said. " Maybe he was following her and she took pictures of him as proof? When were the pictures taken? The Range of date." Aurora said. "She started taking pictures of this man in the last 2 days." Simon replied.

Later that day, Simon dropped Aurora at her home. A tall man was approaching them at the same time from the opposite direction. " Ma'am please take care of yourself, we will find the killer. " Simon said and Aurora burst out in tears. Simon hugged her and started caressing her back. The tall man stopped near them and it turned out to be Eden.

--------------------------------------------------