🥂 # . ∂αη¢ιηg ωιтн тнє ѕтαяѕ

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

'The Palace's halls shined with riches, each and every one of them glittering with colours that no other area of the village could afford. The walls decorated with rich golds and gems, shining down onto the hard, shiny floor by the warm sun shining down on the village, but the snow did not melt.'

'Popuka and Aya strided down the halls, each footstep echoing throughout the large corridors, bouncing from one wall to another. Popuka's eyes glanced across to Aya, her orange, glowing orbs sunken deep into the Palace. Aya then spoke:'

Aya: "So, what did you wish to talk to me about? I am all ears."

Popuka: "Well, I do with to confirm that we have the dance tonight, am I right? Personally, thou or me does not wish to arrive late, or it was not even tonight."

Aya: "Of course we have it tonight... Did thou forget?"

Popuka: "I know it sounds rude, but yes."

'Aya sighed... her breath warm as it evaporated into the cold air, she then looked up at Popuka; her tired eyes were obviously sick of Popuka's forgetfulness. Her cat-like eyes wondered back int front of her. She was tired... her calm time outside was disturbed by Popukas stupidness and ignorance, she set her gaze back to Popuka. Popuka then stared back, a smirk across her face as she started to snicker, she enjoyed ruining peoples peace, especially when it came to her own friends... she then muttered under her breath:'

Popuka: "And.. I have no regrets of forgetting anything, I already have enough in my.. rather large brain."

Aya: "That is a lie. Thou are more stupid than a rat that got its tail stuck in a mouse trap."

'Popuka gasped, feeling offended... she had never expected to hear this from Aya. She then started to sulk, feeling angered and upset at the same time... what a combo.'

Popuka: "Me?! Stupid?! Are thou crazy!!?? I am anything but stupid, thou shall never call me those ignorant words.. we only call peasants those vile words, its disrespectful to call your own peers that!"

Aya: 'I was not lying when I said you are stupid, it is only the truth."

'Popuka then sighed in frustration, looking away as she scowled. She had always thought herself as better than anyone... this was an outrage to her! Being called stupid?! She'll have Aya know she is quite the intelligent, but they were best friends... it is best not to hold a grudge, would not wish to ruin a friendship of years...'

'Both the ladies walked down the long, tiring halls, Popuka then groaned; she found all this walking and talking useless, she wished to find new blood as soon as she could, she earned it, being a demon isn't as easy as people thought. They both then reached the doors of the ballroom.. touched the handles as soft, classical music and loud chattering filled the air.'

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

'Popuka glanced around, her eyes filling with glitter and excitement.. all these victims!! completely free and helpless, this is the jackpot I have been dreaming of!' She thought to herself, only for Aya to be looking at her with a confused yet disgusted look.. she thought whatever Popuka was thinking was weird, but ignored the fact. Aya then looked around, starting to admire the new wines she had been waiting to try.. white.. red.. any flavour or colour she could get a hold of. She came to a waiter dressed in rich clothes and she simply asked for a glass, the waiter gently handed her a glass as she started to sip on it, the flavour was divine; she took another sip and walked off.'

Aya: ' such heavenly wine, I have never tasted something so.. beautiful, it is like having many flavours burst into your mouth like no other. I must ask for the name and learn how to make this.. my maids will not be happy, but I do not care, if I enjoy this flavour of wine, I shall request for it.'