❄️ # : α ƒяσѕту νιℓℓαgє

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

'It was a snowy, frosty day... the village was quiet yet welcoming, beautiful area surrounded by a blanket of snow; even the mountains surrounding the village had a frosty white covering on it. But as the clock hit 6:00 AM, 1334, the village burst into warm tones.. filling the air with welcoming arms to food, entertainment and more. The echoing voices of villagers bounced throughout the streets as the smell of cherry blossoms flew under their noses and the petals glistened under the small coat of frost and ice. It was the middle of winter.. small snowflakes fell down from the clear sky and onto the pavements covered in stones; the stones were filled with pink and red.. green and blue.. any colour you could think of!'

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

'A woman.. around 6"2 with long, blonde hair glided throughout the town.. her beige dress following behind her as she strided with glee, a smile spread across her face like butter. Her heels echoing down the streets as her orange, sharp eyes glanced past the red.. yellow and orange lights flashed in front of her; the cold sun shone down onto her skin, her tan.. dark skin standing out from the tan. Her name however, was Popuka. But why was she so special? She was like no other, she was a demon.. a Demon of Greed.'

'She was on her way to meet her friend, Aya.. who lived in a small palace filled with riches, golds and jewels... it was a beauty of a palace, like no other, it stood above the town... Popuka looked up at the palace, it was covered in a blood-like red and rich colours. Her eyes glanced to the large wooden doors, her hands reaching for the door handle as her nails and fingers wrapped around the gold handle. She pushed it open as a loud slam happened, she made her appearance aware and was proud of that... as for she loved the attention. But it wasn't only to make her presence aware to those in the palace, it was also to alarm Aya she arrived. Popuka expected to see Aya in front of her... but she wasn't? She was slightly confused by this.. but she knew one other place Aya was usually found in. Popuka smiled again and headed to the area... '

✼ •• ┈┈┈┈๑⋅⋯ ୨˚୧ ⋯⋅๑┈┈┈┈ •• ✼

' Popuka wondered throughout the palace, her heels clanking on the hard floor, she entered the garden... opening the doors, only for her expectations to be true... Aya was right there. She was sat at a table, sipping on a small cup of tea while surrounded by flowers and grass. A tree towered over her, casting a shadow. She took a sip, her eyes closed, only to hear the sound of Popuka entering. She opened her eyes and glanced over at the sound, shocked by the sudden alarming noise.'

Aya: "Popuka!... You could've warned me before entering so rudely, I get it.. you'd love to see me but calm down. I'm right here so you do not have to worry about me wondering off into the woods..."

'Aya spoke in a rude tone.. but her tone softened after realising it was Popuka who entered, yet her eyebrows still stayed down on her beautiful face... her gold eyes looked at Popuka as her violet-ish purple hair flowed from the breeze. A rich red, bold yellow and white hanfu set on top of the grass as her gold headpiece sat on top of Aya, a diamond sat on top her forehead;

Popuka: "Oh get over it..  we'll both die from hyperthermia if we stay out here any longer, can we go inside? We need to talk about something important."

'Popuka replied back, shaking her head as her blonde locs shook around, only for her to swipe them out of her face before they blocked her vision.'

Aya: "I can't stay mad forever i guess.. so yes, we can go inside,  But don't overreact! We won't die from hyperthermia, now get inside.. even though you won't die, your hands look cold and red..."

'She then stood up, small butterfly red shoes hidden underneath her Hanfu, but only shown as she pulled herself up. Then walked up to Popuka, calling her over to come inside the warmer palace... it smelt like cherry blossoms due to the trees shedding their petals.'