2 - This girl is going to be the death of me

I felt a gentle touch on my bare stomach and my lashes finally parted

I gazed down lazily at the feeling to find Skye sitting up, leaning over me.

Her gaze was aimed to my stomach, and it seemed as if my shirt was ridden up a little, and she was tracing her fingers lightly over my abs.

I smiled at the mild glisten in her eyes, showing off her curiosity as she lightly traced her fingers along my skin.

"Your hands are warm," I told her.

Her gaze snapped to mine, and her cheeks shaded over lightly when she pulled her hand away.

"Hey," I said then, offended, "who told you to stop?"

She gazed up at me then, pouting.

"What did I tell you?" I felt my smile tilt. "You stick out that lip, I bite it."

She just smiled. "Maybe I wanna—ah!"

I pulled her down, feeling her collapse down onto me and writhe against my grip.

I just held onto her tighter, making her huff in annoyance when she gave up fighting.

I breathed against her for a moment as she settled in my grip, clearly now comfortable.

"Touch me..." I whispered, "again... please."

She gazed up curiously. "That sounds dirty."

"Please," I said, brushing her hair away from her eyes.

She then smiled, and settled against me again, and I closed my eyes when she slipped her hand back under my shirt.

I squeezed my eyes shut tighter. "Your hands are so warm."

She just spread her hand over my heart. "Are you cold?"

I nodded.

She sat up then, making me groan in annoyance.

"Sebastian," she said then, and I parted my lashes.

"Skye..." I whined, "I'm colder now."

She just giggled. "You won't be in a second."

I arched a brow, and she just smiled giddily. "Take off your shirt," she told me.

I parted my lips. "What? But I'd be colder."

"Do it," she told me, "or you're a wuss."

I just rolled my eyes and sat up. "You're such a child."

Excitement filled her eyes when I pulled my shirt over my head, immediately wincing when the bitter cold of her room covered me.

Skye moved, and I gazed over at her curiously.

My eyes widened.

Skye pulled her long, boy-ish T-shirt over her head, making my eyes widen when she tugged it fully off, and then tossed it aside.