6 - A serial killer of serial killers

"Aaaaand, back to cuddles, I see," I said, chuckling as Skye rested on my chest

We were on her bed again. I had to carry her here because she becomes limp after... you know.

Her bare form curled around me, legs lightly crossed over mine, hair streaming over my biceps as she remained sound asleep on my form.

"You asleep?" I said then.

She only shifted more into me.

"I guess the answer is, no."

I moved over a little, hoping to sit up so I could hover more over her.

The moment I pulled Skye's legs off me, she whimpered and her expression tightened.

My brows drew together when her face etched in pain, and she squeezed her eyes shut tighter.

I immediately let go. "What?"

Her expression relaxed. "Nothing."

I just turned over to her. "You're lying. Did I hurt you?"

She shook her head.

"You're still lying," I stated.

She opened one eye. "Just, leave it be, okay?"

I just sighed and shook my head, diving slowly into her thoughts as she watched me lazily.

The deeper I dived, the more her eyes dimmed.

"You're sore down there," I stated.

She groaned and caught her head, rolling over to hide her face. "Stop that. It's creepy."

I just smiled down at her. "You want an ice pack?"

She turned over to glare at me.

I gave her a cheeky grin.

She just rolled over and got back on her side, relaxing there for a moment.

"Sorry," I said then, and she just remained in place, "I didn't mean to hurt you."

"It's fine," she stated, "if I was mad, I would've said something."

"But you're hurting," I whispered, brushing her hair away from her face. "I don't recall you hurting like this the first time."

She just snickered.

"What?" I said, brows drawing together. "Why are you laughing at me?"

She turned over on her side. "It hurt worse the first time, Sebastian. I just didn't show it."

My heart cracked with guilt. "Skye...."

"Dude," she told me, rolling her eyes, "chill. It's normal, okay?"

Back to her normal, snobby self, I see.

I just leaned back onto the bed, hovering over her. "Why don't I take you out to dinner, huh?"