TS - 2

Safie pov :

It was such a good start. I'm glad i found friends on the very first day and they care about me after all.

It was an exhausting day though but it was manageable. It was last period when we got a substitution of...Maths?

No.

IT'S GAMES PERIOD YAYA

We were so happy and went downstairs towards the playground and there i suggested them a game... really interesting one!

"Guyss listen! I have a game in my mind and it's so cool...so will you all play with me?"

"Ofcourse Saf...now tell us the game." Lily said.

"So...the game is very simple but with a few rules. It's like football...You have to avoid the opponent from taking the ball and whoever takes the lead of the ball for a long time...they win."

"So it's basically football but like we don't have to goal right?" Evan asked.

"Yes you can say that. Now for the rules...You obviously cannot touch the ball from your hands or you already lose. Another rule is that you can stop the person from taking the lead of ball by diverging their focus or even literally stop them with force and with force ofcourse it's not like you'll beat the shit out of them so make sure the opponent should not get any injuries."

"Do you think we are some gangsters who would beat Friends?? Come on Saf you're so funny like literally." Evan laughed.

"Yah! It was necessary to tell you the rules properly."

"Okay okay now shall we start or we'll start the game when the period gets over?" Ishant said basically annoyed.

"Okay let the game begin! Lily is with me and Evan is with Ishant."

The game begins...

We were having so much fun...i can't even remember how many times i fell on the ground just because i stepped on that stupid ball ugh!

I was not so good at running continuously...I got exhausted so many times but luckily Lily didn't let us down!

We thought to take a break for 5 minutes so Lily and I sat near the bushes under the tree. We were chilling there when suddenly i saw a ball flying towards us...I immediately told Lily and she dodged it but when i thought i would dodge it too. I DON'T KNOW HOW THE HECK IT HIT STRAIGHT AT MY HEAD.

Shit.

I couldn't comprehend things for a second...I got up to see i was sitting and my friend Lily was staring at me...and she was LAUGHING!!

How dare she laugh when a stupid ball hit me.

I looked at the boys who were playing football and 'by mistake' they threw it here :')

Well then of course EVERYONE SAW ME at that time.

Woww Saf what a good day it is.

The period got over and we headed towards our classes. Finally the ended well... except that ball hitting me.

It was dispersal time so i made sure to ask them for their social media Id.

"Lily, Evan, Ishant listen...do you use Instagram?"

"Yes! wait let me give you my id...Here" Lily gave me a smile.

"Lily do us a favor....can you send our Id to her when you guys will add each other." Evan requested.

Lily rolled her eyes "Finee! You guys are so lazy oh gosh! Saf listen... I'll make a gc...if you're ok with that."

"Oh yeah sure!"

"That's great then! See ya byeee"

And with that the first day got over.

At Safie's home :

It was such a good day...oh where is my diary...I should write today's memories.

''Dear diary

2:45 pm

Today was such a wonderful day! I made friends and they are so nice to me. They care for me unlike the people i met earlier. I wish everyone could be like them... I'm finally happy. *Tears dropped down my cheeks* No one ever treated me right...they just blamed me for the slightest wrong thing regardless of seeing my good things. What all I didn't do for them...I made chocolates and cakes for them when I don't like to work. I spent my whole day just to make those gifts...I would wake up whole night just to listen to them...and at the end, they say what did i ever do for them. Exactly! they never just understood me. I- i loved him but at the end ofcourse I'm not Good Enough...

~ Saf ''

I then closed the diary and put it inside my bag. And i had to get ready for the coaching so I decided to rest for a bit and then complete my homework.

~ ° ~ ° ~ ° ~ ° ~ ° ~ ° ~ ° ~ ° ~ ° ~ ° ~ ° ~ ° ~
A/N

Sooo what do you guys think about this chapter? Safie's life is not easy but still she's happy and grateful for what she gets :)

A few more chapters will be from Safie's Pov then there's an exciting chapter which is from Evan's pov so hehee wait for it.

The Secret Of Us

~ Kay