TS - 1

Safie Pov :

It's morning and I'm glad i woke up at the perfect time so now I won't be late yayaya. Today is my first day of school well 'New school'...yes i changed my school, more likely...I had to because i had no choice? My old school where i studied for the last 11 years...i had to leave all my friends...It wasn't easy because I miss my bestfriend and who can forget their first love of school.

Now it felt like a new beginning...I was nervous because I don't know if I will find any friends or will i be able to get all settled there but anyways I am all ready so i shall leave for school now.

As I reached the school gate...I put a smile on my face and enter inside.

Wow.

That was the playground area. I was admiring the view...the trees, plants, flowers and those cute little birds drinking water from a small waterfall pump. It looked so wonderful...i felt so refreshed and went towards my class.

'11th A' 

I looked up to see the board of 11th A and went inside.

I was taking a look at my class from the entrance and yeah i was also looking for a seat. Suddenly my eyes went towards the 3rd seat of the last row (My fav middle seat) it was empty and i moved my feet towards that seat. Then I saw 2 people sitting just behind my seat that is 4th seat...my gaze was fixed at that one person...

He was so...I don't even know how to describe. His dark brown eyes looking into mine, his skin looked like it was covered in gold as sunshine was hitting his face in that way. A cute little smile crept upon his face and he said "Hey! You are new student?"

I nodded in agreement it was like...i was unable to speak anything.

I sat down on my seat and he spoke again...

"I am Evan. how are you though?"

"it's nice to meet you! I'm Safie you can call me Saf and I'm good... what about you?"

"I'm fine! oh btw this is my friend Ishant."

Ishant looked up from his book and gave a little smile and waved a hi at me and i did the same.

"So Saf if you ever need any help or something you can always ask any of us and we'll help you" He said.

"Oh yeah sure, Thank you!"

Suddenly I saw a girl coming towards us with excitement.

"GUYSS I MISSED YOU ALL IT'S BEEN 3 MONTHS SINCE WE MET but finally" She exclaimed in joy.

Ishant looked at her with a little annoyed face "Can you please speak a little low? I mean can't you see we are not the only one sitting in this class...others would get disturbed."

She scoffed "Huhh you are so ungrateful Ishant! I thought you would be happy to see me."

"Oh gosh! I AM OKAY?? but pleaseeee speak low and be calm" Ishant said.

"Guys guys enough!" Evan interrupted them. "Can't you see we have a new friend over here? Lily come on have some manners to atleast say hi!"

She looked at me and gave me a huge smile.

"Hiiiii I am Lily and i guess you already met my friends Ishant and Evan" She gave them a glare. "If they ever disturb you just come to me I'll teach them a lesson and yeah from now on you're also our friend."

"I'm glad to meet you guys! I'm Safie you can call me-" I was interrupted.
"you can call her Saf and yeah Better take care of her properly miss Lily." Evan continued for me.

She rolled her eyes "Ofcourse, unlike you I'm a nice person."

We all were chit chatting when suddenly a teacher came into our class. I think that's our class teacher. We greeted her and she informed us to go to science lab since idk we'll be observing something under the microscope? Well atleast I'll get to see something under a microscope...My old school, well they had multiple microscopes but none of them worked Lol.

I was taking out my observation sheet but guess what? As always i was the last one to leave the class... at least I thought.. until i saw Evan, Tani and Ishant standing and maybe... waiting for me?

They signalled me to come but i was just standing there... thinking...how caring they are. Yes...you would feel good even at 'that is bare minimum' thing when you were never even noticed....so it was a big thing for me.
I couldn't comprehend much until she all came and held my hands and then they basically took me all the way to the lab... running. Because we would be late if we didn't run.

I was happy.

We sat on the chairs and carefully noticed all the things the teacher explained...we observed the cells through the microscope and then mentioned the observations. It was almost 2 hours of class (yeah lab period is once a week but for 2 hours)

We all were exhausted and went towards our classes...we had english class but then i remembered...I do not have any books...shit.

But thankfully the teacher did not scold me and just simply told me to bring it next time.

Finally Lunch break...The bell rang and i was relaxed.

~ ° ~ ° ~ ° ~ ° ~ ° ~° ~ ° ~ ° ~ ° ~° ~° ~° ~ °

So guyss...how was it? I know i know it must not be that interesting but it's just the starting so stay tuned. Also I'll be updated 3 times a week that means 3 chapters per week!

Make sure to vote and leave comments! And your feedbacks would be great :)

The Secret Of Us

~ Kay