Ethan

During my internship, I met Ethan over the Easter break. After the internship/Easter break, a group of us from the internship went away for the weekend, and that's where we got to know each other better. After the weekend, we met up a few times and eventually kissed. We still text a lot and are thinking about having a relationship, but for the past few days, he's been acting really strange.

I don't know anymore, in the beginning I felt loved, in the beginning I felt appreciated, in the beginning you made time for me, in the beginning you said sweet things, in the beginning you said you loved me, in the beginning you liked me. Now I don't feel loved anymore, now I don't feel appreciated anymore, now you don't make time for me anymore, now you don't say sweet things anymore, now I don't know anymore if you love me.

You've changed, in the beginning you used to give me updates about your life, now I hardly hear anything, and even though you say you still want something with me, I do wonder, I wonder about us, about whether you really want something, whether you're really over your ex, whether you really like me?

Talk to me, please talk to me. I can't know how you feel if you don't want to talk. I can't know if you're okay, if you still want anything.
Is this just for a period or are you going to continue doing this? Until I say I've had enough? Until I say I don't want anything anymore? Are you going to keep avoiding the issue? Are you going to keep ignoring me? Are you going to keep acting so strangely? Or are you just going to say you don't want anything anymore? Because I don't know anymore.

I know you're feeling bad, but because of your behavior, I'm starting to feel bad too. Because of your behavior, I feel like I did with the other guys, even though you say you're different, I haven't noticed it yet