𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙨𝙞𝙭

◡̈
◡̈
◡̈

⤑ 𝐊𝐡𝐢𝐚'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

⤑ 𝐊𝐡𝐢𝐚'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

◡̈

"ugh! yall both are so stubborn, it's sad" kiya rolled her eyes as she paced around her sister's bedroom "girl calm down, me n her aren't gonna work out like we thought" khia just shrugged, not phased by anything.

"shut up with the bullshit, you know y'all are literally meant to be" kiya said as she side eyed "not about to be with someone who thinks i'm so wrong for the shit i did, MIND YOU we have not had ONE conversation about where we stand" khia stated.

"calm down, chile" kiya said as she extended her arm out with her palm towards khia "no because it's getting annoying how everyone is putting me in the wrong as if i wasn't single" khia huffed.

"it's okay, yall gon work this out..eventually" kiya said as she sat beside her sister "plus, where's suki?" she added "who knows, probably with gio" khia rolled her eyes.

eventually" kiya said as she sat beside her sister "plus, where's suki?" she added "who knows, probably with gio" khia rolled her eyes

⤑ 𝐆𝐢𝐨'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

◡̈

"stop being so fuckin stubborn for once!" suki yelled, glaring at gio who was giving her a look as if she needed to sit the fuck down and shut up "you're in my house, please stop acting as if it's in your name" gio stated.

"gio, cut your bullshit" suki replied, crossing her arms as she leant against the wall "your on bullshit, not me" gio replied "and how are you mad that im not about to force something with a girl who's constantly playing in my face?" gio questioned.

"oh well im sorry that you confused her on where yall stood so she continued to live her life" suki said, throwing her hands in the air "who's side are you on?" gio raised an eyebrow.

"not picking sides" suki huffed "okay so stop acting like it, yo ass should've went to school to be a lawyer" she rolled her eyes "like why are yall both being stubborn? yall are how old? twenty two, i believe?" suki questioned.