𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙤𝙣𝙚

◡̈
◡̈
◡̈

⤑ 𝐊𝐡𝐢𝐚'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

⤑ 𝐊𝐡𝐢𝐚'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

◡̈

khia finally decided on her outfit and it ended up being the most basic thing ever. she had on some baggy grey flared sweatpants and a grey cropped hoodie to match with some black birkenstocks and a black purse.

but they were currently at kai's house doing a stream and khia was on the balcony. the fans kept asking for khia to come back but she kept saying it was too many people but they ended up convincing her to come back.

tylil kept staring at her every chance he got, never looking away but khia ignored him. he probably didn't know that she was fully lesbian and if he did know then he was most likely thinking about turning her straight.

"yo khia pull up!" karrah said as they looked back to see if khia was coming. khia walked over to them and they let her through, standing in front of everyone.

"damn, i look good" khia said as she looked at herself "but why do y'all keep asking for me?" khia said to the chat, reading the responses "oh wow.." khia laughed as she read the comments.

"here, everybody get a seat" kai said as him and his friends got everybody a chair "you wanna sit here?" kai asked as he pointed to the black chair that looked like it belonged behind the scenes of a movie set.

"nah, you sitting there" khia replied before looking at gio and walking over to her, sitting directly on her lap "yall got a thing goin..?" punga questioned, highly confused "does it really matter?" khia replied and he put his hands up in defense.

"damn, i was just asking bro" he replied "i was too tho" khia replied, placing her hand over gio's as it rested on her stomach "aight so we about to do a blind date" kai said, getting everyone's attention.

"where's ray?" one of kai's friends asked "oh yea go get ray" kai said "he sleep" karrah said "he right here nigga" tylil said and khia looked at him like he was stupid since he was talking to her ppls any kind of way.

camo laughed along with dc as they both looked at khia, "yo fix your face" dc laughed "no because who do he think he is?" khia said "oh yea khia come here" kai said and gio looked at him.

"why?" khia questioned "just come here bro" tylil said and khia stood up, making her way to the front "sit right here" kai said and khia sat in the chair "he bringing her old friend" khia read before looking over at kai.

"bro chat shut up" kai said "khia when are you gonna give me a chance" the computer read the donation message "she not available, she locked in" gio said, coming behind her as khia laughed.

"yall heard her" khia replied "oh i forgot, my grillz caps about to be done" khia said "oh yea, she wanna be like me so bad" gio said "girl boo" khia said, playfully rolling her eyes.