♡CHAPTER 5 {Someone is jealous}♡

Chapter 5: Jealousy

NOOR'S POV :

As Noor delved into her daily tasks within the mansion, her connection with Jenny, Alex, and Ana blossomed into a close-knit bond.

They shared laughter, heartfelt conversations, and moments of camaraderie that enriched their days together.

"Noorey! I'm hungry." Alex barged into the kitchen while whining like a kid.

"How many times I told you! Don't call me that. Axy texi " Noor says in an irritating tone.

And how many time I told you
don't call me axy texi.!!! For God's sake." He exaggerated.

"I'll always call you this.!!" She says in the same tone.

"Okay then. I'll call you Noorey." She
smiled nodding.

Never in her life she thought she'll be a friend with one of her captors. but this man here is so much kind and caring to her that she can't help but look at him in the positive light rather than him being a criminal.

"Give me sometimes. I'll make
something for you to fill your empty
stomach." She started preparing some
food for him.

They both settle down on the dining table and were enjoying their food.

"Your food is heaven Noorey." Alex said while licking his fingers Noor gave him a smug look.

"Tell me something new." She said smiling.

"Where is that king kong?? She asked in a hushed tone.

Alex looked at her confused. "Who, ohh you mean Russo??"
She nodded her head. Alex laughed at her.

"King kong like seriously...Well that suits him, no doubt."He continued to laugh.

"Russo, see Noorey is calling you king kong." Alex said while looking behind Noor.

What!!!! he is here...!! Ohh no I'm gone, what will happen now..???" Noor panicked.

Alex starts laughing uncontrollably.
"Don't worry no one is there. Russo is not here. I was joking....!!!" Continues to laugh.

Noor started hitting his arm. And their sweet conversations goes on.

"So, you like Ana??." Alex almost chocked on his saliva and was looking at her with wide eyes like he's caught red-handed. Noor laughed at his face, her dimples appearing.

"I was just confirming my suspicion and guess what I was right." She grinned at him. He was looking pale all of a sudden.

"You !!! How did you know?" She smiled.
"I'm a good observer."

"Don't tell her or anyone." He warned her seriously. "Huh!" She snickered.

"I don't need to tell anyway. It's always written on your face when she's around..!!
He looked at her horrified.

"Is it that obvious?"

"No, just kidding!" She gave a sarcastic
reply, and he on the other hand relaxed.

"Thank God you were kidding. For a
second I thought you were serious."

She looked at him like really looked at
him and smacked her forehead in pure defeat. He needs help!!

As they continued to share stories and laughter, Noor felt grateful for the friendships she had formed and the moments of joy they brought into her life, each day in the mansion becoming a cherished chapter in her journey.