Chapter 9~

Few days later her university results was announced. She got graduated. She was happy about the fact that she don't have to study further. Her result was pretty good.

"Acha, tho agay kia karney ka irada hai?" Aryan asked.

(Okayyy, so what do you plan to do next?)

All the cousins was sitting in rooha's room. It was kind of a gossip session for them.

"Padhne ka irada nahi. Koi job karungi." Rooha said casually.

(I don't want to study further. I'll find any job.)

"Kiu? Tumhey kisi cheez ki kami hai Kiya?" Sadia asked.

(Why? Are you missing something?)

"Nahi Yar, Kisi cheez ki bhi kami nahi. Bas shoq hai muje job karney ka." Rooha said.

(No, I'm not missing anything. I just love to do Job.)

"Mujey tho bilkul bhi yaad nahi ke tumhey kabhi job karney ka shoq tha." Hashir said.

(I do not remember at all that you were ever fond of doing a job.)

"Yaaar. Sach batao tho agr main job na karun tho baba meri shaadi karadenge." Rooha said annoyed.

(If I say the truth, it's that if I don't get a job baba will get me married.)

Everyone started to laugh. Rooha was looking at them with the same irritated expression.

Hashir just had a soft smile on his face. He was looking at her. They all had a good time together.

______________

Rooha was in the kitchen making coffee for herself. It was around 10 am. She got a notification on her phone. It was from one of her university friends, Aafreen Haroon. She was a very good friend of rooha. They both were always together in university.

"Today, my place, 5 pm sharp." Aafreen's text.

"👍🏼" Rooha replied.

It had been 1 month since their university results were announced. Now she had to find a job for herself. Aafreen also wanted to do a job so they both were finding one. Today she invited rooha to her house to discuss this issue. She knew it.

It had been 1 and half month since Sara got married and after one week she was going to London. Rooha had completely forgotten about afshaal. She was living her life peacefully.

On the other hand, rooha was everything afshaal could think of. He had completely fallen in love with her. Even his job couldn't make him think of something other than rooha. He ordered his men to get him her pictures. He always used to stare at her pictures all the time.

Right now he was thinking of rooha when he got Yasir's call. He picked it up.

"Kasey ho Afshaal?" He said picking up the call.

(How are you Afshaal?)

"Main theek tum sunao."

(I'm fine.)

"Chal kahi miltey hai, kaafi din ho gaye hai dono bhaiyo me gap shap nahi lagai." Yasir said.

(Let's go meet somewhere. It has been a long time since we had a chat.)

"Alright! I'll pick you, be ready, sharp 5." Afshaal said.

"Theek hai." Yasir said.

With that he ended the call.

_____________

It was around 4:45 pm and Rooha was almost ready to go to her friend's house. She asked hashir to drop her and he agreed, How could he deny his love of four years? Hashir was leaning against the door frame waiting for rooha. He was staring and admiring her beauty.

"Main tayar hu. Chalay?" Rooha asked.

(I'm ready, let's go?)

"Jee bilkul." He said making way for her.

(Yes of course.)

They both were walking towards the car. She sat on the passenger seat and Hashir got the driving seat. The gatekeeper opened the door for them and he was driving the car outside the gate when rooha's eyes met someone. It was Afshaal. She froze on her seat. She felt something, nervousness.

Rooha instantly looked at the other side. She understood that he recognized her. She looked at hashir, he was already looking at her with an emotion less face. She couldn't understood what he was thinking of.

"Chalay jaldi karey late ho raha hai." Rooha said looking at him.

(Come on let's go, we are getting late.)

"Are you okay?" He asked drowning himself in her eyes.

She tried her best to not look at those grey eyes but she couldn't resist. She gulped.

"Yes." She replied.

He stared at her for a little more time then continued to drive.

_____________

Afshaal was waiting outside their house for Yasir. It had been 3 minutes since he called him outside.

Suddenly the gate opened. He thought it would be Yasir, he turned around just to see rooha in a car with hashir. Firstly his eyes met Rooha. He felt some kind of comfort in it. His eyes softened.He looked at her and completely lost himself in her eyes. I had been complete 47 days since he last saw her. He felt as if he had found his love of centuries. He wished for the time to stop.

Then he laid his eyes on Hashir and pure rage filled him. He finally thought he got the chance to see rooha alone but no he was with hashir again. This time he felt like his heart was broken, not because of the thought that he can not have her but because of the thought that what if she likes him. What if they get married? This thought made his heart wrench. Hashir said something to her and she replied. He couldn't hear them.

"Chal main aagya." Yasir said.

(Let's go I'm here.)

Afshaal looked at him. Even Yasir saw his broken emotion in his eyes. Afshaal looked at him for some time.

"Theek hai, Chalo chaltay hai." Afshaal said lost in thoughts.

(Okay, let's go.)

Yasir understood that something was wrong with him. He felt bad but he couldn't do anything.

He sat on his car and afshaal started to drive.

__________________________________

Merhaba everyone!

I hope everyone is doing well. I'm doing good aswell. I hope you liked the chapter.

Sorry for updating late, I am very busy these days. I hope you'd understand.

What do we think about the chapter?

I feel bad for afshaal.

And Hashir aswell.

Give me your opinions and suggestions through comments.

Don't forget to vote and support.

I tried my best to give you a better version of my writing.

I'll try to update very soon.

Till then have a good time reading beauties.

Saba~