Chapter 5~

"Rooha uth jao 11 baj gaye hai." Sara said entering her room.

(Rooha wakeup it's 11 already.)

"Thoda aur soney do Sara, bohot neend aa Rahi hai." Rooha said in a sleepy voice.

(Let me sleep a little more, I'm very sleepy.)

"Bas kardo rooha uth jao ajj meri shaadi hai aur tumhey merey sath salon bhi Jana hai. UTHOOO." Sara said lifting the blanket from her.

(Enough rooha, get up today is my wedding and you are going to salon with me. Wake upppp.)

"Acha acha uth Rahi huuu." Rooha said in a lazy voice trying to get up.

(Okay okay I'm getting up.)

"Come on, wake up, get fresh and come to my room." Sara said leaving the room.

Rooha sat on her bed trying to precess what's happening. She yawned. Stood up and went to bathroom. After having a quick shower and getting ready she went to Sara's room.

"Main aagyi." Rooha said entering Sara's room.

(I'm here.)

"Acha hua aagayi. Aao Meri chizien pack karney main Meri help karo." Sara said.

(It's good that you're here. Come on help me pack my things.)

"Acha theek hai, phir Tum Meri bhi help karogi Meri chizien pack karney main." Rooha said.

(Okay, but you'll also help me to pack my things.)

"Acha acha theek hai." Sara said smiling.

After 1 hour.

Hashir was dropping rooha and Sara to salon in his car. Sara was sitting beside hashir on passenger seat and and Rooha was sitting in the back seat with the bags filled with their stuffs.

"Main tum dono ko leney kab aao?" Hashir said while driving.

(When should I pick you up?)

"Jab hum free ho jaengey tho apko call karengey." Rooha said from behind.

(When we'll get free, we'll call you.)

"Okay." Hashir said.

Hashir was staring at rooha from the rearview mirror. He was just wondering how she'll look tonight.
It was barat and nikkah at the same occasion. Rooha was so excited and sad at the same time. Excited for her friend to get married and sad for her friend that she'll leave their house forever.

They reached the salon, Sara and Rooha said good bye to hashir and went inside.

Around 7 pm they both were ready. Sara was wearing pastel golden colored lehenga. She was looking spectacular.

While rooha was wearing long white dress. She made a tight bun of her hair with red roses around the bun. She was wearing a jhumka with saharay attached to it.