CHAPTER 12

Hearing this , Vikram stood up not showing any smile on his face . Purnima was unable to stand because of her long and heavy lehenga .

She looked at the standing Vikram who was offering his hand to her with zero expression.

She looked down and hold his hand which was quite hard and bold . His skin was showcasing his scars and hardwork to achieve the crown .

She stood up handling her lehenga !
And the walks started .

After seven round by bounding each other in there vows , they sat back on there places .

Then the second main ritual came , putting mangalsutra and vermillion .

The bride and groom looked at each other and had an intense eyes contact , if Vikram's younger brother didn't had bothered him he didn't had came back in reality. it felt like none of them was ready to take there eyes off each other .

Fates plan !

He took the mangalsutra in his hands and tied it against her soft neck .
He made sure that he didn't touch her neck .
Afterwards came the chance of vermillion. He took the red colour vermillion and gently uncovered the veil on her face , seeing her his breath stopped and it felt like as if the whole world had faded . He didn't took his eyes off her while she ...just kept her long curled eyeslashes down . He then was going to apply that red colour in her maang when......

A voice echoed in the whole anticipated venue .

"Thehro ! YEH VIVAH NHI HO SKTA "

Everyone fixated there gaze on the entrance and got shocked to see that they were no more than Pandavas .

Shakuni who was by now shocked as hell and was in a delimma what to do ?
Cause he declared Pandavas to be dead and didn't let anyone inform this to purnima cause definately she will not agree to marry Vikram on account of her brother's death .

Therefore , he prepared this plan ! This whole mellowdrama went on .

Vikram stood up on his spot he frowned looking at them .

Bindusar was by now too in shock to see cause he was informed that all the Pandavas along with there mom had died !

Bindusar went near them and Dhidrastra did the same .

Bindusar ,"aap sab yaha kaise ? Aap to swargavasi ho gye the na ?"

Yudhisthir came forward and replied ,"nhi maharaj kisi ne shal Kiya tha hum sab jeevit hai or humare rehte humari behen ke anumati ke alawa uska vivah nhi hoga !"

Bindusar ,"kisi ka bhi vivah kisi ke bhi anumati ke virudh nhi ho rha hai !"

He said sternly while yudhisthir frowned his eyesbrow ,"purnima !"

Everyone looked at the bride who was sitting on mandap with her eyes down and tears flowing from her eyes .

∆∆∆
To be continued...
I am really sorry guys I know 😭 when this chapter was uploaded the text was short and the end was half written . It was a glitch to which I apologise really really !

Thanks for reading , do vote and comment

I'll make sure nothing like this don't happen next time .